Tim Tebow to the CFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/27/tim-tebow-would-consider-the-cfl-urban-meyer-says/

Tim Tebow would consider the CFL, Urban Meyer says
Posted by Michael David Smith on February 27, 2016, 5:37 PM EST
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwnlyjmzyjdhzjeyngiyognhotzlmddknzeyztqyodvl.jpeg
Getty Images
Tim Tebow might not be done playing professional football.

Tebow, the former Broncos, Jets, Patriots and Eagles quarterback, would consider playing in the Canadian Football League, according to his college coach Urban Meyer. When Mike Mayock told Meyer on NFL Network that Tebow needs the kind of experience the CFL provides, Meyer said he agrees, and added that Tebow would consider it if he found the right CFL opportunity.

“I think that’s a great point and I was actually in a conversation with him about going to Canada. The situation — his family and I were involved in it — we just didn’t think it was the right one. I think if there’s a right one I think he’d probably do it,” Meyer said.

Meyer acknowledged that Tebow still has work to do as a passer, and he said he was disappointed that Tebow wasn’t able to make the Eagles’ roster last year.

“He does have somewhat of an awkward throwing motion at times,” he said. “I really thought the Chip Kelly experience would be his opportunity — I really hope he gets his foot in the door.”

To get his foot in the door, Tebow may have to head north of the border.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think he should do it.

If he wins and throws for a ton of yards, there's not enough ketchup for all the crow some guys would have to eat who thought that Tebow could never be a QB.

I've always thought it was possible...not inevitable, but possible.

And that presumes he does it.

But he's got exactly the right personality to be a near cult figure in Canada, especially if he grabs a Grey Cup or two...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If he's not interested in switching positions, I think he should retire as a football player.
I believe he's one of the best people in public life, but a starting NFL QB he is not.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Has that duse lost his virginity yet? He should focus on that, and quit being a little bitch.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chip Kelly should sign him and install him as the permanent starter
*Fingers crossed*

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why should he consider the CFL when there are at least 5 fans from EVERY team that think he should be the starter for their team?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think he should do it.

If he wins and throws for a ton of yards, there's not enough ketchup for all the crow some guys would have to eat who thought that Tebow could never be a QB.

I've always thought it was possible...not inevitable, but possible.

And that presumes he does it.

But he's got exactly the right personality to be a near cult figure in Canada, especially if he grabs a Grey Cup or two...

Is there any crow left??? I thought all the guys who kept saying he was a winner and he was going to turn the NFL on it's ears already ate it all.