Tim Tebow signs with Mets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
event-130405-Old-Time-Religion.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm sure he'll be in the minors for a while, if he EVER makes it up to the bigs I'll be surprised. But he is a good athlete. Maybe more of a natural at baseball.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude is living the dream, to be honest. He had a job in football, had a job in broadcasting, gets to play some baseball, appears on television, was on Lip Sync Battle, will probably get to announce some more, is recognized wherever he goes, has a hot girlfriend, and can basically do whatever he wants in life.

Good for him.

fancents86

Starter
No way to truly tell from our standpoint, but as a diehard bodybuilding fan, I've seen people put on 20 lbs of muscle and it's a HUGE difference. Tebow does look thick there, but not 20lbs heavier than when he was drafted.

He's practicing down here in fl, I'll show up to one of his practices with a scale. Haha

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No way to truly tell from our standpoint, but as a diehard bodybuilding fan, I've seen people put on 20 lbs of muscle and it's a HUGE difference. Tebow does look thick there, but not 20lbs heavier than when he was drafted.

He's practicing down here in fl, I'll show up to one of his practices with a scale. Haha
Let me know!

I think a guy with his frame could pretty easily put on 20 pounds of muscle and fat.
Hell, I put on 15 lbs of fat after I moved to Asheville. lol.

fancents86

Starter
True, but fat weighs less than muscle. So 15 lbs of fat is going to be even larger than 15 lb's of muscle.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But the breweries, man.

So many breweries....

Visit a brewery, then climb a mountain. No wait, for safety reasons, climb the mountain THEN visit the brewery. Just saying.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Visit a brewery, then climb a mountain. No wait, for safety reasons, climb the mountain THEN visit the brewery. Just saying.
Do you know how thirsty you are after climbing a mountain?
I'd slay that establishment. Absolutely slay it.

Seriously though, I'm getting back into shape again. I just had to partake in everything Asheville had to offer when I first got up here. All the breweries, all the foodie places, the French Broad Chocolate Lounge (yes, that's a place). The wife's got me on the Mediterranean Diet now and I'm back in the gym. A couple more months and I'll be able to hit up Kush for a new tank.