Tim Barnes signed from PS, and other PS moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
@HBalzer721: So much for Quinn Ojinnaka being the Rams backup center. C Tim Barnes signed from practice squad today; CB Quinton Porter waived.

@HBalzer721: Rams also added LB Sammy Brown to practice squad and released LB Aaron Brown

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
JdashSTL said:
@HBalzer721: So much for Quinn Ojinnaka being the Rams backup center. C Tim Barnes signed from practice squad today; CB Quinton Porter waived.

@HBalzer721: Rams also added LB Sammy Brown to practice squad and released LB Aaron Brown
Bizzaro. I hope Pointer makes it to the PS. One Brown over the other, then reverse it????

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Shit! Thought QP was going to get some time here.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I dont like the release of Pointer. That only leaves us with 4 CBs, no? Thought he had potential too.

Hope he makes the PS. Barnes had to get the call, in case something happened to Turner. Just wish it wasnt at the expense of Pointer.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
I dont like the release of Pointer. That only leaves us with 4 CBs, no? Thought he had potential too.

Hope he makes the PS. Barnes had to get the call, in case something happened to Turner. Just wish it wasnt at the expense of Pointer.

Who would you have cut instead of Pointer?

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
libertadrocks said:

Who would you have cut instead of Pointer?

Daniels. Im not a big fan of carrying more safeties than cornerbacks. I think Pointer is better too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah..the 4 CB thing isn't good.

This is the only thing I don't like. The team had an amazing CB starters and depth. Now it's only down to four.