Tickets for next Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We flew out to the Dallas playoff game at the Coliseum 3 years ago on a bit of a whim and the missus suggested we look at doing the same this time.

Flights would be more because we'd be coming from the UK now and not Orlando where we lived then, but I wasn't quite expecting tickets to be so high. Nothing much under about $650 a pop that I can see.

Sadly, we'll not be going as it would cost me $5k in total and would need to find dog sitters and cancel a bunch of work stuff on top of the cost.

But my concern with so many tickets available online is that 9ers fans will dominate again.

Do current season tickets holders not get the first crack at their own seat?

Somebody reassure me because we need HFA.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
We flew out to the Dallas playoff game at the Coliseum 3 years ago on a bit of a whim and the missus suggested we look at doing the same this time.

Flights would be more because we'd be coming from the UK now and not Orlando where we lived then, but I wasn't quite expecting tickets to be so high. Nothing much under about $650 a pop that I can see.

Sadly, we'll not be going as it would cost me $5k in total and would need to find dog sitters and cancel a bunch of work stuff on top of the cost.

But my concern with so many tickets available online is that 9ers fans will dominate again.

Do current season tickets holders not get the first crack at their own seat?

Somebody reassure me because we need HFA.
Supposedly Rams are limiting ticket sales to LA area residents. Not sure how this will work, and someone may sue, but in concept it's good.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Supposedly Rams are limiting ticket sales to LA area residents. Not sure how this will work, and someone may sue, but in concept it's good.
But surely people who have already bought tickets get priority? I seem to remember a poster on another board saying he was offered a SB ticket months and months ago because he had a season ticket.

Now I come to think about it I think he had to decide then and he was worried about shelling out the cash.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The secondary market is obscene rn.

It sucks that so many Season Ticket Holders are fucking sell outs.

These assholes remind me of those cheap assholes who bitch about tipping, especially for large parties. Fuck those cheap assholes.

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MAINTAIN SEASON TICKETS AND GO TO THE FUCKING GAMES... DON'T FUCKING BUY THEM.

This whole thing of selling some of the tix to subsidize the rest of them is bullshit.

Yeah, sometimes capitalism sucks and we can't have all we want, but it's not the fucking 70s and we can see all the games now.

This isn't baseball with 81 home games FFS!!! It's at most 20 games and maybe some playoffs.

I have nothing, but disdain for those who are selling to the highest bidder.

The only balm on this is that those 9er fans are gonna be spending a ton of cheddar to be disappointed mightily in person...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

The Rams Tried Their Hardest To Block 49ers Fans From Buying Tickets To NFC Championship But Now It’s A Free For All​

• The Los Angeles Rams rolled out a scheme to block San Francisco 49ers fans from purchasing NFC Championship tickets in LA
  • Their plan worked for a few days but now the floodgates have opened and 49ers fans are free to fill the seats in Los Angeles
  • Read more articles on BroBible right here
The Los Angeles Rams will host the NFC Championship against their division rival San Francisco 49ers. There are a TON of 49ers fans in the greater Los Angeles area. Many would argue there are actually more San Francisco 49ers fans in LA than Rams fans because of how relatively new the franchise is to Los Angeles, and this can present major problems for preserving a home-field advantage.

What we saw during the NFL’s Divisional weekend was very unexpected. Home teams were 1-3 across the four games and there was no evidence of home-field advantage anywhere. Even the Chiefs who were the lone home team to win just BARELY beat the Bills after Buffalo never got the ball in overtime.

Rams Plan To Block 49ers Fans From Buying Tickets Worked, Temporarily​

Once it became clear the Los Angeles Rams were going to host the NFC Championship Game they devised a plan to block 49ers fans from buying up all the tickets and taking over the stadium. In the pre-sale, anyone purchasing NFC Championship Game tickets had to have an address in the greater Los Angeles area or the sale/purchase was voided.

click site for the rest of this long article/BonifyRam

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It is going to be a sea of red. I hope the team is ready mentally for that. It just comes with the territory of being a franchise that is new to a city, playing an established in-state rival, that is also one of the most popular teams in the league. If the Rams keep winning, the tide will slowly turn as the years pass, but these things take time.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
The crowd was NOT the issue last game and wont be this game. If we play well we'll win, I really think its simple as that.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
It is fun to have a crowd like we did with the Cards.

As @Rams8821 said, if we play well, we will win. That simple.

No different if we were playing in Santa Clara. We play well, we win.

It shuts up any crowd no matter where you are.