Thursdays Injury reports Rams - Seacocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/1...eport-five-seahawks-return-full-participation

Five Seattle players were upgraded to full participation during Thursday’s practice at Virginia Mason Athletic center, where running back Mike Davis(ribs), offensive lineman Ethan Pocic (ankle), defensive end Dion Jordan(neck), and cornerbacks Byron Maxwell (shoulder) and Justin Coleman(shoulder) worked without limitation as the Seahawks ready for their Week 15 game against the Los Angeles Rams at CenturyLink Field.

Eight Seahawks were sidelined Thursday, including starting linebackers Bobby Wagner (hamstring) and K.J. Wright (concussion), who each exited this past Sunday’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with injuries and did not return. Left tackle Duane Brown (ankle) and tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle) were downgraded from limited participants Wednesday to non-participants Thursday, while safety Earl Thomas (heel) was added to Thursday’s report and did not participate.

For the Rams, linebacker Connor Barwin (forearm) and receiver Robert Woods (shoulder), who have each missed multiple games in recent weeks, fully participated. Offensive lineman Andrew Whitworth (knee), meanwhile, was held from practice for a second straight day.

Here’s Thursday’s practice report for Seattle and Los Angeles: Read

Seattle Seahawks
Did Not Participate

DT Nazair Jones (Ankle)

LB Bobby Wagner (Hamstring)

LB K.J. Wright (Concussion)

DE Michael Bennett (Knee)

S Kam Chancellor (Neck)

T Duane Brown (Ankle)

TE Jimmy Graham (Ankle)

S Earl Thomas (Heel)

Limited Participation

G Luke Joeckel (Knee)

Full Participation

RB Mike Davis (Ribs)

G Ethan Pocic (Ankle)

DE Dion Jordan (Neck)

CB Byron Maxwell (Shoulder)

CB Justin Coleman (Shoulder)Read

Los Angeles Rams
Did Not Participate

T Andrew Whitworth (Knee)

QB Brandon Allen (Back)

Limited Participation

T Rob Havenstein (Knee)

LB Mark Barron (Not Injury Related)

C John Sullivan (Not Injury Related)

Full Participation

LB Connor Barwin (Forearm)

WR Robert Woods (Shoulder)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to bet that one of their two starting LB's will be out which will be huge for us.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
In the article it says Woods was full practice but then below it lists him as not practicing at all.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I forgot Webster was lost for the season....damn it!

That's huge for this game....bigger than Ogletree running around with one arm.....

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I really hope Wagner doesn't play , that would make gurley day a lot easier .

Ellard80

Legend
Which means our defense will play with a false sense of confidence from our scoring and this will be a shootout.
oh I expect it go be a shootout.. our defense hasn't typically performed well this year against competent offenses.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I really hope Wagner doesn't play , that would make gurley day a lot easier .

If he does play, I find it hard to believe he'll be 100%. If he's in there, we should run right at him to test him. I bet he won't be able to keep up and will end up exiting the game.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I'm guessing Wright and Wagner both play.
I don’t think Wright will go because of all the focus on head injuries..sounds like he still has symptoms.

I think Wagner will try, given that this is basically a playoff game, but not sure he’ll be able to finish the game.