Thursday Night Game - Blue & White helmets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Buying a jersey was my thought too, what a marketing tool that would be for Rams fans, with the blue and white jerseys.
It worked for me with the yellow and blue color rush. Beautiful AD Jersey. Woulda got one of these if they did it right too. Such a shame. Goff woulda looked nice in only blur and white.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I love those colors!

Look forward to seeing them on an HD TV. But those colors would look great on other things, like caps, memorabilia, IMO.
I've always been a fan of the yellow and blue. But I can seriously see a modernized version of blue and white looking pretty kick ass.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I became a Rams fan in the 70s with these uniforms, now it looks like the jerseys still have the gold on them. Why not total white with the blue and no gold !

Agree 100%. I love the blue/white look. And it's a darker blue than the Colts' unis.

I like the yellow and blue throwbacks, too tho. I just hate the gold haha.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
oops , sorry , thought I posted a picture of the Colts there for a minute ,

Blue_White.jpg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Sorry That was kinda the point

On second thougt, just run with it... the whole Colts sarcasm....that's cool.

I'll just enjoy some RAMS tradition with Rosie Grier, who I can remember taking down Johnny U while wearing that badass Blue helmet with White horns!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Blue and Whites ..................Oh Yea !!!!

Blue_White1.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I thought those helmets looked ridiculous with the current uniforms...They just don't go together. Imo...