Thursday night football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Two comments;

1) I hate it. Here it is... Sunday... and no Rams football. :grr: !

2) After getting beat badly by Dallas... did the Thursday night assignment work against us? Would a few extra days have allowed for better game planning after that blow-out?

I know that sounds like a joke, but I'm being serious. After that Dallas thumping there wasn't any time to make any serious adjustments?

moklerman

Warner-phile
I see your line of thinking CGI but how much did a full week off help against Atlanta? Against Dallas? I don't think it would have mattered much. Teams don't even have to gameplan against the Rams right now.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
It didn't seem to hurt San Fran. But then maybe we're easier to gameplan against.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say... no.

I think our gameplan would have been the same regardless judging by the last 3 games. It didn't change a bit so what difference would 3 days of made?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Things were broken in Dallas. 4 days was never enough time to do anything except rally the team and reset the last game plan.

…..

Legend
Travelling teams on a short week should have the disadvantage.

You don't need adjustments to tackle, throw and kick.

No excuses.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ram Quixote said:
Things were broken in Dallas. 4 days was never enough time to do anything except rally the team and reset the last game plan.

Yeah dude I'm gonna have to disagree w/ you there.

SF had to travel after back to back blow outs.

They were missing 2 of the best players in the whole league, while Frank Gore hasn't gotten it going and Vernon Davis just coming back from a hamstring.

This was a divisional game where teams know each other better than outside division.

4 days was enough time to game plan against Arizona last time they played on a Thursday night.

SF got it done on a short week, on the road, and with problems of their own.

I'm done babying this team. Get it done or find someone that will.