Thursday Night: Color Rush

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I love them on my large screen in HD. Really pops and looks sharp. I thought I was going to hate them the first time but I actually enjoyed them. Not as an every day uniform but I like it for the once a season game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't they play against an all red uni with the canary classics ??

I love the yellows. Just didn't like the optics of yellow vs red.

ramscolorrush-e1474490344222.jpg

gettyimages-501828832.jpg

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
At least the uniforms will actually look good for a change this year. I am so sick of seeing that small amount of gold on the jersey. It looks tacky with the white horns on the helmet.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I like these uni's, but I get nauseas with the whoke re/yellow color scheme. Its disgusting.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I actually like them for a game or two. Not sure I'd like them for every away game.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I thought niners would be a red, but I just looked and it looks like they are a black jersey.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
I like them alot, nice change. Once a year is enough though. I loved the blue/yellow of pre 2000 but was a huge advocate of the blue/white coming back just because I became a fan in the Roman Gabriel era. Now I'm not so sure and it's that damn leftover gold and the horns need to be thicker. God I hope they get it right in 2020.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I thought that I would hate them. I didn't think they would look good. They are way too unconventional. They are way too bright. Just stupid, really.

I want one.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I think the color rush yellows are awesome! I'm super stoked to see them again.

I think most fans really just need to pause and check them out for a minute. I freaked out when I first saw them, but quickly warmed up to them big time!

And, check out how juiced up Tavon gets wearing the colors!

ta_zpsd6tpn0my-jpg.13822

Closer to his WV colors!!!

Let's hang 500 APYs on em, TA11!!!! give em an "Oklahoma Drill" that they won't forget.

156648537.0.jpeg