Thumbs up, +1, Thanks for post ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whatever people call that feature now. A number of people have asked if I can incorporate that into this board, and I tried. I really did. There's just WAY too many files to change and too many lines of code to add, subtract, or rewrite to make it work with this template/style.

But.

I've asked the developers of this software (phpBB3) if something like that will be incorporated into the next update. And as it turns out, there will be. It's in the developmental phase right now, so I don't know how soon that will be completed. But it will. This software updates quite regularly (and that's frustrating in and of itself).

So ... yeah. Stay tuned. When they incorporate it and update the software, I'll follow suit and make the necessary changes.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Cool. Thanks for all of your diligent support and and care for your peeps. :mrgreen:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Whatever people call that feature now. A number of people have asked if I can incorporate that into this board, and I tried. I really did. There's just WAY too many files to change and too many lines of code to add, subtract, or rewrite to make it work with this template/style.

But.

I've asked the developers of this software (phpBB3) if something like that will be incorporated into the next update. And as it turns out, there will be. It's in the developmental phase right now, so I don't know how soon that will be completed. But it will. This software updates quite regularly (and that's frustrating in and of itself).

So ... yeah. Stay tuned. When they incorporate it and update the software, I'll follow suit and make the necessary changes.

:good1: This ^^^ +1

See how I did that? Didn't even break a sweat.

I know you do everything you can to make this the heppest Rams site in existence and all the bells and whistles are shweet. I guess I don't see the big upside to this but I'm good enough around computers and websites to make me dangerous so I try not to run with virtual scissors.

Either way, thanks for doing all this. It truly HAS to be a labor of love.