THROWBACK: An epic 4th quarter comeback vs Seahawks in 2004

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. I was at that game with my dad and some buddies. The Sheattle fans were being total dickheads all game until the comeback started. They sure scurried out of there after the OT TD pass. We on the other hand stuck around a little while and then had a great King crab dinner at a restaurant that was mostly filled with Rams fans. Fun day.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The name "Shaun McDonald" must be a slur in the houses of every Seattle fan who was born before the "Twelves"...not that there are any Seattle fans who were fans before the Twelves.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Happy to say I was in attendance that day with friends in one of the club level sections. A rough start but a great ending celebrating with other Rams fans in the squawks club and riding the train back to the parking lot with so many disheartened losers!

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I certainly remember that game well. I also recall thinking that this was the breakout game for one Shaun McDonald. That he was now ready to take off as it were; but he never really responded to play at a higher level.
Anybody else have any opinions on what happened to Mr. McDonald?

~ArkyRamsFan~

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
(as I recall)... Beat Seattle THREE times that year!!!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Cam Cleeland!
Great Playoff Win ... January, 2005.

Next Rams' playoff victory was fourteen years later ... January, 2019.

Next three years ... from January, 2019 to February, 2022 ... Seven Playoff victories (under Sean McVay).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The name "Shaun McDonald" must be a slur in the houses of every Seattle fan who was born before the "Twelves"...not that there are any Seattle fans who were fans before the Twelves.

I always thought Shaun McDonald was an alien.

Then you had basics Kevin Curtis and Dane Looker.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you get a little excited seeing a young Steven Jackson tear into that pathetic team?!?