Three things to like about this game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Preman
I thought Justin Davis looked GREAT, our o-line actually blocking helps a lot but he burst into those holes making good cuts, he will be a good addition to TG...

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I realize he only threw 4 passes, however, Jared Goff completed three and led his team to their only touchdown and that is an improvement over last season. I have been one of his biggest critics, so I applaud growth and the first preseason game, Goff showcased growth and now we move onto Oakland and let's go win there.
I agree with most of this but can't go that far yet until I see him attempt a pass over 10 yards down the field. The crossing completion to Cupp was nice but even that was just 9 air yards, and until the Rams attack downfield they won't score more than 13 points (and maybe not even that without lucky fumble TDs). Not blaming Goff or McVay for the scheme we saw, since it was fine for preseason game 1, but I'm reserving judgment until game 3 when hopefully we see Watkins stretch the field to get that 8th guy out of the box and start seeing some real offense -- passes past the sticks, freaked out DBs on their heels and Gurley with some room to punish.