Three things to like about this game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
First, no major injuries that I could see. Second not many penalties for the first preseason game. Third the DB were covering well and tackling well, I loved what I saw from #41.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I like the grit and poise I saw out of Jared Goff.

Even though we failed on our first possession, he jumped off the bench seconds later and was ready to go.

And he was ready to go SUCCESSFULLY.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
DB were covering well and tackling well, I loved what I saw from #41.
That's Marqui Christian.....I recently read a small piece on that kid....small school...super tough and athletic as all outdoors.

I didn't see John Johnson...but the way the D-Line was playing it was hard to really see any DB's.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Everyone keeps saying not many penalties. What have we gotten accustomed too? It seemed like every few plays and there was a flag.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
That Longacre guy seems to have come into his own huh?

Last edited:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's Marqui Christian.....I recently read a small piece on that kid....small school...super tough and athletic as all outdoors.

I didn't see John Johnson...but the way the D-Line was playing it was hard to really see any DB's.

I didnt like the way he tackled. He just tries to launch at people. When he hits, yeah great. I saw him completely miss 2 times.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone keeps saying not many penalties. What have we gotten accustomed too? It seemed like every few plays and there was a flag.
That was mostly the scrubs in the 2nd half, who won't be with the team this year. There were NO penalties with the starters, and very few with the back ups. The announcers commented how penalty free the game was after the first penalty, then they came with a wave.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Run defense.

Fumble prone running back showed there is room to run behind suspect Ram OL.

Good pressure on opposing QB.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Run defense.

Fumble prone running back showed there is room to run behind suspect Ram OL.

Good pressure on opposing QB.

But, that was against the Cowboys 2nd & 3rd team.... Rams will never see that group during the regular season. Gurley did not see any daylight with the starters.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Everett on that nice out pattern for 12 yards to the sideline (called back because of holding)....very nice cut, fluid and looked like he can become like Jordan Reed. BEing smart helps!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I realize he only threw 4 passes, however, Jared Goff completed three and led his team to their only touchdown and that is an improvement over last season. I have been one of his biggest critics, so I applaud growth and the first preseason game, Goff showcased growth and now we move onto Oakland and let's go win there.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Was a great start to the pre-season. A win is a win, no matter how it's done :)

1. QB - I though Goff looked composed (even though it was a small sample size - getting a nice TD drive under his belt can't be bad) I also thought that Mannion has improved since last year too, hopefully we have a decent #2 in him.
2. The Rams have targets for a change - Kupp, Everett & Cooper all looked good, Woods hands seem to let him down, but I'm not worried about him tbh.
3. Justin Davies looked decent too, plays with a bit of spark.