THREE straight road prime time games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dating back last year to this coming Thursday, the team traveled for nationally televised games.

Does anyone think that's complete bullshit, considering LA is the SECOND biggest market in the COUNTRY? The last home prime time game was the Thursday night game in St. Louis against Tampa.

I know someone is gonna come with the spiel of "well they have to earn it"....stawp it.

The Jets got a home game last year against Indy AND this year against the Bills.

The Browns got a home game in 2015 BEFORE traveling to Baltimore last year.

It's not uncommon to have alternating home/away PT schedules, but THREE?

WFoKVrBf_400x400.jpg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thursday night games tend to have all kinds of weirdness happen - I'd rather not have a home Thursday night game.

Especially because the team that has the home Thursday game often has a road game the week before, while the road team has a home game the week before.

When playing a game with only 3 days off in between, hours matter.

Plus, it's in the same State - so I'm thankful for that. And against the Niners...and after only playing two games instead of happening midway through the year when more guys are banged up.

All in all, this Thursday night situation worked out as best as it possibly could IMO.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Rams aren't exactly filling seats right now ... the league may think empty seats on prime time is a bad look. Lets string some wins together - then we can complain.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm avoiding smack talk this week like the plaque... I hate the Whiners but I don't like the vibes I get constantly when the Rams play them...Important game for the 'Horns...

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I thin it's more issues with USC? Thought I heard we couldn't do Monday nights there? Not sure about Thurs. or Sun nights?

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams aren't exactly filling seats right now ... the league may think empty seats on prime time is a bad look. Lets string some wins together - then we can complain.
Noticed watching the Falcons Packers game last night the stadium looked about 60% full.....for the NFC Champs opening a new fancy stadium. Seemed strange.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Dating back last year to this coming Thursday, the team traveled for nationally televised games.

Does anyone think that's complete bullcrap, considering LA is the SECOND biggest market in the COUNTRY? The last home prime time game was the Thursday night game in St. Louis against Tampa.

Probably due to being a temporary home, once they get in the new stadium the league will want to show it off and they will have plenty of home prime time games...but the league has no interest in showing off or putting any focus on the fact that they are in a temporary home they get from the local college team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kinda what I was wondering.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thursday night games tend to have all kinds of weirdness happen - I'd rather not have a home Thursday night game.

Especially because the team that has the home Thursday game often has a road game the week before, while the road team has a home game the week before.

When playing a game with only 3 days off in between, hours matter.

Plus, it's in the same State - so I'm thankful for that. And against the Niners...and after only playing two games instead of happening midway through the year when more guys are banged up.

All in all, this Thursday night situation worked out as best as it possibly could IMO.
I like having this game now! It's close bye so it's not really like traveling, and then the Team will have 10 Days off to prepare for the Cowpie's game. I like that!(y);):D

bluecoconuts

Legend
That'll change when the House of Stan is built.

Jared Goff and Sean McVay will be entering their 4th year together, the team should be a playoff team/bubble contender/contender, and we're going to have the best stadium in the league. Brady and the rest of the old guard will be gone, the NFL will still be looking for that next team to pimp up. Enter the Rams.

We can become the NFL darlings, prime time games, media coverage, favorable schedule, favorable refs. Lets all hope.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

And SF is?
DJZDopqXoAYv7in.jpg:large

I'm avoiding smack talk this week like the plaque... I hate the Whiners but I don't like the vibes I get constantly when the Rams play them...Important game for the 'Horns...

This isn't smack talking SF. It's 3 straight prime time games...on the road.

That'll change when the House of Stan is built.

Jared Goff and Sean McVay will be entering their 4th year together, the team should be a playoff team/bubble contender/contender, and we're going to have the best stadium in the league. Brady and the rest of the old guard will be gone, the NFL will still be looking for that next team to pimp up. Enter the Rams.

We can become the NFL darlings, prime time games, media coverage, favorable schedule, favorable refs. Lets all hope.

You would think the NFL would like to showcase the old Colosseum on one last stand?

A prime time game, Rams in throwbacks, lighting that torch? It would look awesome.

But yes, I can't wait until Tommy boy is gone.