Thoughts on adding Ken Whisenhunt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Whisenhunt had success with Ben, Rivers, Warner and I am fairly certain Mariotta too. I would like to bring him in and without changing much would let him fix up Foles better in one or two areas (example, footwork on 3,5 and 7 step drops) and implement about 5 down the seam passing plays. I think it is worth it since we need to score 21+ points in playoffs to win.

So he's had success with some talented high first round picks at the position and a former Super Bowl MVP? What has he done with guys like Nick Foles in the past?

Athos

Legend
If Fisher has his Mits on the offense, someone needs to remind him it isn't his forte.

He's brilliant at D. If he'd just pour his brain power in with GW and let the offensive minds do their thing.... We may see improvement.

4 seasons.... And our passing attack has gotten steadily worse outside of Sams abbreviated 2013.

Bradford had 14 TDs thru 7.

A lot of it starts with the QB. A lot.

But you just have to let your offense play to its strengths on a given day and you have to have more variation on your plays. Ignoring the middle doesn't help.

Not having crossing patterns doesn't help. I don't think we've run those since DA left.

Maybe Foles isn't good enough at timing routes. If that's the case, we gotta go all in on QB next year for a guy who can hit those reads and can audible correctly.

So yes. If Kenny can add some helpful ideas why the hell not?

MountainRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So he's had success with some talented high first round picks at the position and a former Super Bowl MVP? What has he done with guys like Nick Foles in the past?

Tell Whisenhunt Foles is a first round pick. :)

We are comparing Whisenhunt to Cignetti-Garcia. Guess who had more success so far in their careers. So I think Whisenhunt can help as Rams head into playoffs.