Thordaddy Group Picture

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I missed the damn picture. Oh well. No proof I was there in case we broke something lol.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I love you all. And what a great day and a great win. This was for you, Thordaddy.

GO RAMS!!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So fucking upset I missed it. I apologize to Rich's family but we would have missed our flight. Looks amazing and you are all awesome people.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Was wondering where the hell u went. Hope u talked shot the whole flight

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yea, we couldn't make the group one either.... with the game going to OT, had to high-tail it out of there to get the kids. Had a great time meeting everyone at the tailgate at Tigin!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wish I could have gone, but I moved to horrible Florida the one time I want to be at the dome the most.

Props to you guys for getting that put together, I'm glad we put up a W for Rich.

…..

Legend
I bet it was really an awesome feeling for you all to have the spirit of Rich in on such an amazing paradine shift. I can imagine how it must have felt in the gut of those who were able to attend.

Well done everyone, what a great way to honor a great man and I'm so happy the good vibes included a victory to remember. Theres no doubt in my mind Rich felt the love and good vibrations today.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This game win can only be topped by going to SB 50!!:D
It sure felt like a Playoff Win!:D

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I was wondering where all the crowd noise was coming from

(y)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you have a hi-res version of this photo? Is so, please PM me and and I'll give you an email address to send it to. I'd like to include a copy of this photo in our thank you to Kevin Demoff.

@Selassie I has the original photo which is probably hi-res. This particular one was transferred a couple times.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great picture!! So glad the Rams sent y'all home happy... !!!

69superbowl

Rookie
Great picture and memorial to a great Ram fan. But, I'm a little superstitious. Any chance you ALL can get to D.C. by Sunday?