This would make us sick but makes sense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yuck. It definitely makes me sick anytime a suggestion to make the whiner better comes up. Some 3rds and a 1st next year? So they'd get a significantly sweeter deal then we paid for Stafford? I would think one of those 3 QB's would be shipped out as well. Sure hope they don't steal ARod for some 3rds and a single 1st.... come on Jets, you actually really do need Rodgers on your team. Get it done.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don’t care if Rogers goes to the niners I don’t see him as a threat or long term solution. Maybe he gets broken there after they ship out one of their younger options and that sinks them long term with money committed.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Absolutely zero shot Rodgers plays for San Fran. He was vocal about not playing for them and he has the power to refuse a trade.

He is definitely holding onto an 18 year old grudge.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter. What we should remember is, with Rodgers ITS NEVER about the team, it's about AARON RODGERS. The whack-a-doodle explanation for his shortcomings with Green Bay is "they never gave him enough players around him". That's unadulterated bullshit. He's had some awesome teams in Green Bay but somehow, in the end, they just don't make it. And the common denominator is AR. There are many times he makes a phenominal play. There are other times, he eats the ball instead of throwing it away. It's his self conditioning. When he eats the ball, it's not an incompletion or an interception, both items that lower his QB rating. And when it comes to renegotiating QB contracts, that's important. I'd bet if he were accused of not winning the big one in contract negotiations, his reponse would be the same as his defenders. "You don't give me enough help".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don’t care if Rogers goes to the niners I don’t see him as a threat or long term solution. Maybe he gets broken there after they ship out one of their younger options and that sinks them long term with money committed.
I don’t think they can fit him under their cap, but teams get creative….

Me; I don’t want Rodgers in SF. Yikes!

But as others said; doesn’t sound like he wants to go there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitters are all hopped up on the Purdy kool-aid high and I think they pass on Rodgers because they've already pissed away a fortune in picks on a guy who can't play and there's no way that owner greenlights more risk in the form of giving up picks for a QB relic.

Of course it would piss me off because they'd probably win it all this year. But maybe not. And if not things would get real ugly in Shitterland.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Rodgers in a Niners uniform would never fly. He would be constantly battling with Shanahan. Shanahan wants all the credit so he prefers a QB like Purdy that has no ego or expectations. Rodgers wants his statistics so he would audible out of Shanahan’s run play to pass the ball.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rodgers in a Niners uniform would never fly. He would be constantly battling with Shanahan. Shanahan wants all the credit so he prefers a QB like Purdy that has no ego or expectations. Rodgers wants his statistics so he would audible out of Shanahan’s run play to pass the ball.
You may be onto something there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Rodgers to the whiners make all the sense in the world. King of the douches leading a team full of douches. Please make it happen nfl.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be nice if they signed him to a 2 or 3 year deal with most of it guaranteed and he turns around and retires after one year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

Rogers 5 years ago, definitely would not want that. He looked really bad in some of their games this year but that may have more to do with the supporting cast.

He is going to be 40 in December and has a lot of mileage. I would expect him to have 1 or 2 quality years left if he can stay healthy but, I think AD would like the opportunity to beat him down a couple of times a year. He might even stick around for that if the Rams can be competitive.

oldnotdead

Legend
Rodger's attitude has always been toxic. It's what dropped him in the draft. He turned coaches and FOs off. He's only gotten worse with age. He's a drama queen.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Hate to even say it,but the niners are to smart to think that way.
IMO they win a superbowl if traded for him 2 years ago instead of Trey Lance pick.Especially if they didn’t have to give up as much to move up?

Lynch said Purdy is their guy when healthy.think to inspire his rehab? Either way Sam Darnold found the perfect vacation place to try to win it in 2023.He beat out Baker last season & like Mayfield is playing for a long term contract.
He could even become a Ram at some point in his career.