THIS WOULD BE AWSOME

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramaslama

IF WE WON THE NFC WEST THIS YEAR!!! ARIZONA COMMING IN SECOND . AND THEN WHO CARES

I DONT HATE THE ARIZONA I WOULD BE LIENG IF I SAID I DONT RESPECT THEM AND THERE FANS.

A55VA6

Legend
It would be quite a story if we won the NFC West this year. I honestly hope the Rams win the west, Cardinals in 2nd, Seahawks 3rd, and the 49ers go winless. :cool:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't have any feelings for them one way or the other. They're a division rival so I gotta hope they lose if it affects the Rams in any way. I might have a little disdain for the seahawks, being that they're defending champs and have owned us most the time lately.

Now the 49ers are a different story. I will always root for them to lose. I watch a lot of 49er games because every week aside from Rams week they play my second favorite team, whoever plays the 49ers.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be quite a story if we won the NFC West this year. I honestly hope the Rams win the west, Cardinals in 2nd, Seahawks 3rd, and the 49ers go winless. :cool:

Don't want the niners to get that early a pick. I'd rather they were bad, but not bad enough to get any talent that everybody knows is elite. Let them not get enough help to turn things around for quite a while.

And living in the Phoenix area - while I don't hate the Cardinals, it does make work discussions more enjoyable if they aren't close to the Rams. So if they're 2nd, have them be a distant second.

It did disgust me though - my oldest friend (since the 1970s) lives in Seattle with her husband - and neither of them like pro sports. And they both got into Seattle winning the Super Bowl, which disappointed me. So Seattle collapsing would be nice.