This Weekend Of Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
Might be the best weekend EVER to watch playoff games. Every single game was to the wire.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Yes. 4 games all decided on the final play, right? Has that ever happened before? Fukin nuts.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I sure do not recall any other time.

System seems to be working.

So much fun!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hell yeah. Can't wait until the ratings come out. Suck it, Foolio.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How would you like to be a Bills fan right now? Talk about a defensive collapse…yikes

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Roller Coaster of emotions... Titans sacked Burrow 9 times and lost, niners dont score an offensive TD and win, Rams blow a 27-3 lead and still managed to hang on.. and then the Bills/Chiefs? Well you get the pt.

TexasRam

Legend
The nature of the games just is laughable. Niners blocking FG and punt for a TD, Rams fumbling over and over and the Chiefs pushing OT with a 13 sec 2 pass drive. I can barely remember the Bengals game because I think my brain is crumbling with all the stress over these games.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great Games unless you a fan of the teams that lost Heartbreaking & just plain excruciating. It only gets tougher for Ram fans.

TexasRam

Legend
I heard it was 15 points difference for all games combined which is the least in the super bowl era.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Now media wants to change the rule cuz it’s not fair.
NFL and the Chiefs proposed OT Changes for post season, every team getting an opportunity to posses the ball after the Chiefs lost to the Patriots in overtime and the Bills voted against it.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great games (incredibly stressful as a Rams fan). Although giving up a field goal with 13 seconds left is mind boggling. The Bills looked confused and allowed Kelce to run open in the middle. Not even the customary lay on top after the tackle for 2 -3 extra seconds.

If the Bills rebound next season they will be hard to beat. Likely need home field advantage.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still think in a playoff game each team should get a possession and then sudden death but it is what it is