This time Rob Ryan is hired by Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks legit.

While that piece still seems a tad speculative, where there is smoke there is fire.

If it's gonna happen, soon feels right.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He's still quoting Costello from his Tweet three days ago as his only source. Not sure this means anything but a slow news period in Dallas.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My Bad if this is another False Alarm.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Who really knows? It could be happening as we "speak". Or it could be a rumor that simply hasn't been eliminated. Not sure how I feel about it either way. I'm thinking the system wouldn't change much either way. Maybe a few 3-4 wrinkles, but I just can't see Fish scrapping last years' defense for another scheme.

Speeps

Starter
I'm not believing anything until Fisher confirms it. The Rob Ryan speculation was extremely premature, and I'm pretty sure Fisher said something about getting away for the week(last week). So hopefully we'll get something this week, but if last year was an indication to our coach hiring process, we won't know for sure until early-mid February.