This team must win 9 games...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
but I can't see it....

Steelers
@Cardinals
@Packers
Browns
Niners
@vikings
Bears
@Ravens
@Bengals
Cardinals
Lions
Bucs
@Seahawks
@Niners

We're going to lose a home game or two I'd imagine. So we need to win 3 road games. Right now I don't see a single winnable road game.

Please please please Rams prove me wrong, but if I had to do W/L predicitons after this week, I'd have the Rams at 5-11. For me to be happy with this season, we need to win 9 games. But I don't see it.

Somebody make me feel better about our situation...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns niners Vikings bears could be a for game streak. That'd be 5-4 through nine weeks

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The only thing I can say to try to make you feel better is that the Rams are 1-1, not the death sentence of 0-2 (since 2009, only 2 of 45 teams starting 0-2 played in the postseason, blah blah blah), so the season and playoffs are still very much alive...

When the schedule came out it was clear that having 4 playoff teams in these first 5 games could easily mean a 1-4 start. Yes, it's sickening to think of the lost opportunity to beat a very beatable team and be sitting 2-0 right now, but the Rams already have the 1 win in their pocket, so if we shock someone over the next 3 games and sit 2-3, that's better than some preseason expectations.

Then two very winnable home games and all of the sudden it's 4-3. The Vikings are hardly unbeatable, then the winnable Bears. So maybe it's 5-4 or even 6-3 now. The Ravens and Bengals on the road are tough, but that's just now just 5-6 or 6-5 with those two losses. Now the season comes down to three home games, a sweep and we're sitting at 8 or your 9 wins with two to go. Even dropping one, it's still 7 or 8 wins with two final road games to reach your 9 win hopes.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
IF they play like they did against Seattle, then they will win at least 9 games.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
We will when 9 games or more if all our key players stay relatively healthy. History has told us we can win 6 or 7 games with 2nd and 3rd string qbs. So a starter caliber will give us an extra 3 or 4 wins. Just look at that Seattle game. When the wheels started to come off Foles brings us back. We would have lost that game with any other qb we have played with in the last 6 years (including sam).

Another point is we started the season playing goid D. We are tackling and not blowing too many coverages. Ww ate even getting to the qb before week 4.... We just lost 1 game... can't win them all. We will be alright

Oh yea, I know our o line is not good right now but they are young. And i think it's a scheme thing rather than talent. It maybe execution tho but I suspect if the trend continues Fisher will rip up Cig's run blocking schemes and get back to what we have been doing the last few years.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well I'd say the green games are ones we should win, blue are games we could win, and red are games we probably won't win. I'd say the first two games were both blue games. So I can see us winning 9+ games still. Course if we play like we did against the Redskins we won't so who knows it's the NFL. But to say you can't see 9 wins on this schedule is a bit of an over reaction at this point I'd say. None of the teams in green have played any better than we have so far between both week 1 and 2. I'd say Ravens are almost green but i gave them an edge since it's in Baltimore but they aren't playing very well either.

Steelers
@Cardinals

@Packers
Browns
Niners
@ Vikings
Bears

@Ravens
@Bengals
Cardinals

Lions
Bucs

@Seahawks
@Niners

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
If Gurley is as good as advertised, how much does that change the offense?

RamzFanz

Damnit
but I can't see it....

Steelers
@Cardinals
@Packers
Browns
Niners
@vikings
Bears
@Ravens
@Bengals
Cardinals
Lions
Bucs
@Seahawks
@Niners

We're going to lose a home game or two I'd imagine. So we need to win 3 road games. Right now I don't see a single winnable road game.

Please please please Rams prove me wrong, but if I had to do W/L predicitons after this week, I'd have the Rams at 5-11. For me to be happy with this season, we need to win 9 games. But I don't see it.

Somebody make me feel better about our situation...

Dude, that's just not reasonable at this point. It was a close loss with no Quick, Gurley, a new scheme, a new o line, and a new QB. It's going to be bumpy for awhile. It just is.

Cardinals, Niners, Ravens. and Bengals are all beatable on the road.

I'm not ruling the Hawks out either if we're healthy and with our key players after we gel more.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Also...the Seahawks have to show that they can win.

They're 0-2, but we've seen the wheel's fall off of other franchises before, even if it's only for one year and the next they're fine and no one can really explain that year. But it's happened.

So, I'm not giving anything to the Seahawks right now. Ask any team who's gone 1-15... you have to EARN getting off the Schneid...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Also...the Seahawks have to show that they can win.

They're 0-2, but we've seen the wheel's fall off of other franchises before, even if it's only for one year and the next they're fine and no one can really explain that year. But it's happened.

So, I'm not giving anything to the Seahawks right now. Ask any team who's gone 1-15... you have to EARN getting off the Schneid...