This team is on the verge.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I have always noticed that in comparison to other sports fans. Ram fans are pretty smart as a whole. Yes there are some dummies but they are a minority. Rams fans over the last 6-7 years are pretty realistic about how good the team really is. We had our hopes but we all knew it was a bad team all along.

There has been a ton of topics debated during that time. Every part of the Rams organization has been dissected by us in various forums around the net. Overall IMO the fan base has been pretty dead on accurate. We said it was a bad front office and it was. We knew it when the coaches were bad or just bad fits. Most of the time we were right about players too. Over time things have played out the way the fan base predicted it would.

When I see that 80% of this same fan base is now saying the Rams will win 8-12 games....

That gets me pumped for the up coming season big time. I haven't seen this kind of expectation in almost 10 years. There is a vibe in the air around this team and we can feel it!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Yup. It's like you can almost taste it. I just feel like if we can stay healthy for a change this draft is going to elevate us to the next level. And for a number of years to boot.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yup. It's like you can almost taste it. I just feel like if we can stay healthy for a change this draft is going to elevate us to the next level. And for a number of years to boot.
That's pretty much what I was going to say. This team has assembled an impressive amount of young talent. Last year you could see it starting to all come together. A lot of us who've been watching this team realize that it's on the verge of contending again. We still need a few players, but we could get them in this draft. This will be an exciting year

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A healthy Bradford.

Some seasoning on Brockers, Jenkins, Quick, Austin, Ogletree, Bailey...

Two premium draft picks...

Luscious.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A healthy Bradford.

Some seasoning on Brockers, Jenkins, Quick, Austin, Ogletree, Bailey...

Two premium draft picks...

Luscious.

201389194841_YjwFe.jpg

I love it when you speak Canadian

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We'll go as far as Sam takes us.

He needs some help from the D.....and ST's will be a big contributor this year.

It doesn't get talked about much but the ST's units kick ass and will get better. Think about JJ's punt returns that came back......if those don't come back next year it's going to be like hitting the other team with a bolt of lightning.

It doesn't get talked about much but the ST's units kick ass and will get better. Think about JJ's punt returns that came back......if those don't come back next year it's going to be like hitting the other team with a bolt of lightning.

The D is there. As you say the ST is there.

If Sam sucks/is injured we suck. Sam plays like the last 3 games of last season we're playoff bound.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We're so excited and we just can't hide it!

jap

Legend

The off-season enthusiasm kicks in right on schedule just before the draft. :ROFLMAO: As long as we are getting drunk on kook-aide here, my longtime dream is for the Horns to be a top five team defensively, offensively, and on special teams. i don't think that has ever been done before.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have thought we were on the verge the past 2 years, so I dont even know anymore

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Put me in the "I'll beleive it when I see it" camp. I agree the talent level is getting real close, if not there already. I thought the stars were aligning last year and then the roof collapsed. Im not getting crazy pumped just yet.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes you do... :sneaky:

None of my friends listen to me anymore lol. Mostly giants/jets fans around here so anytime I bring up the rams I get "You say that every year" :( I truly do believe that if Jake and Sam are healthy we win the division this year though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
None of my friends listen to me anymore lol. Mostly giants/jets fans around here so anytime I bring up the rams I get "You say that every year" :( I truly do believe that if Jake and Sam are healthy we win the division this year though.

There you go! (y)

I catch a lot of shit too. But... It's our time!! :D

SierraRam

Recreational User

I know what your going thru NJ. I'm in Niner country. :censored:

Big IF's on Jake and Sam, but we're due for some good luck when it comes to injuries!

After we fix our OL and seconday in May, it's ours. And my local cheese eatin' - white wine sippin' friends know it.