This shows how fast you can go from hero to zero in the NFL.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Greg the leg was the hero last week than missed on a 26 yard fieldgold today. That kick sure would have helped late in this game.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg the leg was the hero last week than missed on a 26 yard fieldgold today. That kick sure would have helped late in this game.
Yeah but not running the ball in the red zone has plagued this team all season so far

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I don't blame Greg at all for this loss. Every kicker misses once in awhile. He has been a model of consistency before that mishap.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I hope the Rams realize if a big situation comes up and you need a high pressure game winning kick from GZ, to please, please make sure he kicks from the right hash

It's something I've noticed for the last 3 years

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Not a huge fan of the what if game cuz there's too many variables to account for. Yes him making that fg makes it a 3 or game but who says the Seahawks don't play defense differently that last drive and Rams still don't get in fg range. Not to mention how play calling changes in a tie game vs 3 or game. Sucks he missed it but it happens and rather have it early than a game winner when you have not time to overcome the miss like the Rams had plenty of chances to do today

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Need to learn how to win big games... Like Gurley reaching the ball out like that on a run that gave them a 1st down at the 1. Its not like it was a 3rd down, trying to reach out for the score....just a dumb play.

And yes, Zeurlein has been great, but you got to make that kick in a game like this just like Goff has to protect the football and your all pro LT cant give up that pressure.

Not to mention Austin's fumble, which was saved by the Johnsin INT.... btw, if Quinn can make that one block, its a pick six.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK lets say we add that 3 points onto the Rams score.......

SEA 16
Rams 13

Oh well, I tried. :LOL:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay not utilizing his best offensive weapon after the goal line theft in the first drive was probably the real reason we lost this game. At half time he tried to throw us to victory against the most talented secondary in the NFL. It was if we were 15 points behind and he went away from the running game with a guy who only gets better the more you use him.

We got beat today by the lesser team. The Rams are a better team than the Seattle Seahawks, and i know this in my bones now, but that doesn't matter. I still love McVay, but Petey outcoached him yesterday.

Psycho_X

Legend
OK lets say we add that 3 points onto the Rams score.......

SEA 16
Rams 13

Oh well, I tried. :LOL:

Well, to be fair we could have tied it up on the last down of the game with no time left on the clock instead of throwing into double coverage to the exact same spot that Goff threw on the down directly before it. But your point is valid, there is a lot of blame to go around for the loss and GZ is at the bottom of the list for me.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm not blaming GZ for this one.....one miss? naw....

Fumble, fumble, int, int, fumble.....on a strip sack....on a LT that has been compared to Orlando Pace....lots of blame to go around...so it fits in the team loss category...