This should make you feel good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FYI, before I find out and/or go to grad school, I'm doing substitute teaching. So today I was subbing for the 6th graders and in my last hour, a kid sees my jacket and goes "hey St. Louis Rams! #2 draft pick! It's great you have the #2 pick but sucks how you got it! Who's their WRs, they need Blackmon!" I was blown away, after school he and I had a long convo about the Rams/NFL...coaches, draft, FA, Super Bowl, the whole 9.

At the end, I told him about the 1999 Rams. Go look them up, I said. "Did they win the Super Bowl?" Ummm heck yeah they did. Trust me, go look them up. I bet it was weird for him, since that 1999 team was before he was born.

To top this off, as I was leaving, some kids said "nice jacket! Rams!" and variouis other things. It was incredible. So yeah, thought I'd share that with y'all.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's cool, man. We need a battalion of ROTC Rams fans to take up the torch one day.
Maybe you should fit a little Rams history into your curriculum when you sub from now on. :twisted:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
squeaky wheel said:
Actually......it makes me feel old.......er.

It makes me feel old, and I'm not even at the drinking limit yet.

Oh well. Hopefully, you helped give rise to new Rams fans, Angry.

:cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
Memento said:
squeaky wheel said:

X2

It kinda blows my mind how young the young people of today are...if that makes any sense.
No. It doesn't. Not even a little. :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
steferfootball said:
Memento said:
squeaky wheel said:

X2

It kinda blows my mind how young the young people of today are...if that makes any sense.
No. It doesn't. Not even a little. :lol:

Eh... don't know about you pappy but these youngins around here are reminding me of when dirt was new.

superfan24

Starter
Don't even remember what I was thinking at that age, just to annoy the fuck out of teachers. Not proud of that now, but just what all of my friends did.
See we don't need to go to London to spread the Rams brand, just go to angry ram. Wish I had teachers to talk sports with especially Rams.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good story. The Rams are going to need to keep picking up young fans, and winning will do that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks fellas. I'm 22, and these guys today were born in 2000, 2001. That's crazy.

X said:
That's cool, man. We need a battalion of ROTC Rams fans to take up the torch one day.
Maybe you should fit a little Rams history into your curriculum when you sub from now on. :twisted:

Oh when the chance comes, I'll always throw that in.

superfan24 said:
Don't even remember what I was thinking at that age, just to annoy the fuck out of teachers. Not proud of that now, but just what all of my friends did.
See we don't need to go to London to spread the Rams brand, just go to angry ram. Wish I had teachers to talk sports with especially Rams.

I know right? Actually this teacher I was subbin for had a bunch of Sports Illustrated covers, OKC Thunder posters, and other sports stuff hanging. He seemed like a guy you could just have a beer with and talk all night. I was laughin at the sub next door, I could hear "be quiet!" (think Mrs. Crabtree from SouthPark). I just thought, jeez let them do what they need w/in the rules. Talk with the kid, not over them. Anyway, I'm rambling. It was an awesome day.