This should be a big growth win for Jared

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He got his @$$ kicked early on and overall hung in there to put up a good overall stat line in spite of spending much of the first half out of sync and lookin jittery. I'm proud of him overcoming that start, and I think he's getting closer and closer to being that guy who will be able to take over the game late like we've seen with the greats at the position.

Kid ain't there yet. He could have put it away with that series after the flubbed punt in the fourth in which the first two downs were him taking a handoff action the wrong way (assuming there) and then missing Woods down the sideline. But what matters is he persevered enough for us to claw our way out of that GB home game :p with a win.

New Orleans is going to be another tough one man. I pray we have Kupp back for that one, and presume they were holding him out expressly for that matchup.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i was about to start a thread about the exact same thing. this was the first time this season jared was under pressure the whole game and getting hit frequently. was a bit off at the start as he wasn't used to it but slowly got his shit together and led the team back to a double digit lead. once the d let the pack back in the game he started to get hit again as the pack d found some extra enthusiasm trying to keep the lead. still hung in there to help the rams win.

i truly thought the rams offense had broken the packers d spirit when they got a 10 point lead, maybe even the whole team. they were 3rd and long and then marcus peters happened and allowed a 50 yard completion and totally swung momentum the other way.

it's great for jared to be in these positions during the regular season. we want a hard motherfucker leading the rams in the playoffs.

Flint

Pro Bowler

i was about to start a thread about the exact same thing. this was the first time this season jared was under pressure the whole game and getting hit frequently. was a bit off at the start as he wasn't used to it but slowly got his crap together and led the team back to a double digit lead. once the d let the pack back in the game he started to get hit again as the pack d found some extra enthusiasm trying to keep the lead. still hung in there to help the rams win.

i truly thought the rams offense had broken the packers d spirit when they got a 10 point lead, maybe even the whole team. they were 3rd and long and then marcus peters happened and allowed a 50 yard completion and totally swung momentum the other way.

it's great for jared to be in these positions during the regular season. we want a hard motherfreaker leading the rams in the playoffs.

It really is a game inches, or maybe feet. It was 3rd and long when they scored and someone, didn’t see who, came around the corner and got a hand on Rodgers, he steps up and throws a 40 yd td.
On the fumbled kickoff, Montgomery catches the ball a yard in the end zone and brings it out. I think guys aren’t sure of their position on the field and worry they might be on the one foot line so they come out with it. If that kick is 5 yds deep does he come out? Probably not, then who knows what happens.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It really is a game inches, or maybe feet. It was 3rd and long when they scored and someone, didn’t see who, came around the corner and got a hand on Rodgers, he steps up and throws a 40 yd td.
On the fumbled kickoff, Montgomery catches the ball a yard in the end zone and brings it out. I think guys aren’t sure of their position on the field and worry they might be on the one foot line so they come out with it. If that kick is 5 yds deep does he come out? Probably not, then who knows what happens.
Aaron Donald comes up with a game ending sack....:rockon:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is young and learning and so is McVay.
O-line got to make some adjustments. League has figured sending pressure up middle and RG is way to attack Goff. He’s the best at stepping up in the pocket. Take that away and...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was the Seahawks game last year except he shook it off and made the plays this time . He's definitely growing .

Name
Hannibal Ram
This was honestly the first real adversity he faced this season. He took some big hits and kept getting back up. He made some bad throws and followed them up with great throws. He looked rattled and out of sync, but kept fighting through it and led the offense to 29 points. This was only his 30th game as starting qb. He is growing right before our eyes. His, as well as the Rams, future is very bright!

Ellard80

Legend
Wins like these build toughness... Have to know that you can still win even when you get smacked down in the beginning.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Games like this will toughen him up.
3 TD's. He played well all things considered.
Reynolds also had a good game.
O-line was in a war.
This is a great game to really reflect on.

fearsomefour

Legend
That was Franklin-Myers that got both hands and Rogers before he worked away.

fearsomefour

Legend
This kid a good post.
A guy like Rogers gets all sorts of credit....and rightfully so.....for his last minute heroics. But, usually, the team needs those heroics because he hadn't played that well for most of the game.
The Packers were creative on D and did some great disguising of blitzes and coverages.
It was a good win and Goff hung in there.

fearsomefour

Legend
Games like this will toughen him up.
3 TD's. He played well all things considered.
Reynolds also had a good game.
O-line was in a war.
This is a great game to really reflect on.
I agree.
The Packers were more physical for a goodnpart of the game and it was a playoff atmosphere.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The Packers brought a game to LA, they were in playoff mode - a must win scenario in my mind, we saw how much dog this team has and how calm Goff is - there was no panic

Q729

Legend
This kid a good post.
A guy like Rogers gets all sorts of credit....and rightfully so.....for his last minute heroics. But, usually, the team needs those heroics because he hadn't played that well for most of the game.
The Packers were creative on D and did some great disguising of blitzes and coverages.
It was a good win and Goff hung in there.
Not to mention Goff gets some good film study material for growth.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not to mention Goff gets some good film study material for growth.
A tougher test this coming week in NO.
The Saints have the best run D in the league and I don't see how our D keep Brees under 30 points.
Good run D and a good pass rush with the Saints.