This season is like a wonderful first date...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
..and I suspect it might end earlier than I want but I'm enjoying it so much that I know even if this isn't consummated now, it probably will be later. Nothing but hope and promise in a fledgling opportunity.

It was a similar feeling in 17 when Sean first turned the organization around. I suspect the results will be similar as well. Unlike the GSOT, this organization reloaded on the fly and adapted where Martz could not.

The ingenuity utilized by the expanded running game and Morris' development of multiple defensive approaches will propel the team long after the season is over. The Rams now have a new core to build on with excellent first and second year players already performing better than most seasoned vets. Some may point to the ages of AD, Stafford, and Kupp...but even 85% of those three is better than 90% of the league if they deteriorate that much (they haven't). What's more, the Rams have jettisoned most of their bad contracts and set for a continuation of the foundation. The best part? Our team will be quite relevant this offseason (Unlike the previous one).

Tomorrow night will be exciting. Win or lose, this team won me over. I think of how Micah Parsons gets bent when his team gets criticized but you never see that in Horns. These guys are too preoccupied with "Urgent Enjoyment" to fall into victim mode like Dan Campbell did when they lost to Dallas. At 3-6, they hoisted their collective sacks and found consistency in their daily effort. While every team preaches these concepts, this team embodies them better than I've ever witnessed.

Where some focus on the event tomorrow (as we hope the team does), I'm celebrating the regenesis of the most enjoyable era of Rams football.

Cheers

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Excellent post. Playing with house money this year and the arrow is pointing up! Who has it better?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sean McVays grown so much from Super Bowl champ to double digit loss season, to a return to the playoffs.

Season been so damn fun. Way football is supposed to be.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Nothing more exciting to me than to watch a team, in any sport or endeavor, take a negative (losing season) and view it as an opportunity to update and upgrade.
I've been blessed to see it several times but this season's Rams have been the most unexpected and exciting to me.
The realist in me knows that this is a new beginning and we may not achieve as much as we all hope for this season. The optimist in me sees a very bright near future that may still include another surprise or two before this season is over.
I've enjoyed every moment of this season and can't wait to see what happens next.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
and like a first date wondering if we can get to second base -- in the divisional round
John Travolta Grease GIF by TIFF

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It ended with a sweet kiss goodbye, no....see you soon!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Great season.

To me.. this was kind of a program-defining season.. one that showed real structure, discipline and teamwork.

I believe they have a big-picture plan for the next two years.. to go big... and I'm really excited to see it come together.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I agree that this seems like a wonderful first date when it comes to how HOT the Rams look and the real positive outlook they have. Like a Girl who is a 10 on the hot scale and a 0 on they crazy scale.

But last night's game showed us the very end of that wonderful date when you discover that the perfect 10 girl is still on the waiting list for the bottom half of her sex change operations.

For a deeper understanding of this please see below...

View: https://youtu.be/pInk1rV2VEg?si=ECar73eICrJnbbHw

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree that this seems like a wonderful first date when it comes to how HOT the Rams look and the real positive outlook they have. Like a Girl who is a 10 on the hot scale and a 0 on they crazy scale.

But last night's game showed us the very end of that wonderful date when you discover that the perfect 10 girl is still on the waiting list for the bottom half of her sex change operations.

For a deeper understanding of this please see below...

View: https://youtu.be/pInk1rV2VEg?si=ECar73eICrJnbbHw

Dude, I saw that clip a couple years ago...so true!

However, I submit this was a first date that will be consummated either on the second or shortly thereafter.