This photo…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Wow is right. If someone would've told me before the 2023 season that the Rams would have a rookie WR break the all-time record and make the pro bowl, and the young RB who was injured in his rookie season the year before would become the 2nd leading rusher in the NFL and make the pro bowl, I would've asked them to "pass the duchy from the left hand side."

Cheech And Chong Weed GIF

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Unbelievable. Two big pieces for 2024 emerged from nowhere!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
What I love is that these two is their energy, attitude and positivity is so infectious and you can't help but love them.

They're not two dudes that opponents can literally hate. Everyone loves them.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Loving the 5th round, need more picks in the 5th.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
While I am fairly sure that you are joking, relying upon striking gold with late-round picks is not a feasible long-term strategy.
You are absolutely correct, as this year the Los Angeles Rams have to strike gold in the 6th round.

Los Angeles Rams Draft Picks by Round in 2024​

• Round 1
  • Round 2
  • Round 3
  • Round 4
  • Round 5
  • Round 6 (from DEN)
  • Round 6*
  • Round 6*
  • Round 7*
  • Round 7*
*Projected compensatory picks

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
You are absolutely correct, as this year the Los Angeles Rams have to strike gold in the 6th round.

• Round 1
  • Round 2
  • Round 3
  • Round 4
  • Round 5
  • Round 6 (from DEN)
  • Round 6*
  • Round 6*
  • Round 7*
  • Round 7*

That’s even later!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That list is missing a third rounder wooooo. :part:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

• Round 1
  • Round 2
  • Round 3
  • Round 4
  • Round 5
  • Round 6 (from DEN)
  • Round 6*
  • Round 6*
  • Round 7*
  • Round 7*

"Smart Aleshia!" ~ @Londoner

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

• Round 1
  • Round 2
  • Round 3
  • Round 4
  • Round 5
  • Round 6 (from DEN)
  • Round 6*
  • Round 6*
  • Round 7*
  • Round 7*

Regardless of the comp pick projection, I don't believe the above is accurate.

The Rams don't have their 4th (traded to Pittsburgh for Kevin Dotson). They do have the Steelers' 5th which came-back in that trade. And they will have a late third round draft choice for the Morris hire in Atlanta.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What I love is that these two is their energy, attitude and positivity is so infectious and you can't help but love them.

They're not two dudes that opponents can literally hate. Everyone loves them.

Ummmm...

Puka talks mad shit out on the field. I know the shecocks were crying about it. LOL

Having grown up playing football with and against many Samoan Bruddas... I can attest to them being world class shit talkers on the field. They do it with conviction though... they're not just flapping their gums... they back it up with action. It's a real thing.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Regardless of the comp pick projection, I don't believe the above is accurate.

The Rams don't have their 4th (traded to Pittsburgh for Kevin Dotson). They do have the Steelers' 5th which came-back in that trade. And they will have a late third round draft choice for the Morris hire in Atlanta.
This is more accurate.

Rams 2024 draft picks:​

1.19​

2.52​

3.83​

3.100 OR 3.101 (comp for Morris)​

5.147​

5.148 (Steelers pick swap in Kevin Dotson trade)​

5.COMP (projected)​

6.???​

6.COMP (projected)​

6.COMP (projected)​

6.COMP (projected)​

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Ummmm...

Puka talks mad shit out on the field. I know the shecocks were crying about it. LOL

Having grown up playing football with and against many Samoan Bruddas... I can attest to them being world class shit talkers on the field. They do it with conviction though... they're not just flapping their gums... they back it up with action. It's a real thing.
Very true. Haha. I guess I meant he's not dirty and playing like an asshole.

Certainly shit talking though

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
While I am fairly sure that you are joking, relying upon striking gold with late-round picks is not a feasible long-term strategy.
yeah we had a great draft last year but think of all the years we drafted players to replace the ones we drafted 2years before and in 2 years we will draft the players to replace them. now i know we hit on keepers every once in a while, but that just makes me wonder what we could do with those higher picks..

Last edited:

jap

Legend
 That's
Ummmm...

 That's very believable! No less a superstar than Sir Isaac Bruce was one of the biggest trash talking ballers on the field.