This one time I totally agree with Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The problem with that is that the refs calls are not consistent. The Patriots for example are good for business when they win, so they get the benefit of the doubt. Other teams are not treated the same way. This flagrant use of penalties to reward one team and punish another is one of the reasons that fans are losing interest in the game.

Nailed it!:yay::wow:

fearsomefour

Legend
The irony here is kiing me.....
Sherman gets the NBA star treatment by the NFL. Jordan constantly committed offensive fouls and Kobe traveled all the time. Sherman gets away with more PI than anyone I can think of. Maybe he is better at it....shielding his interference from the ref, when he does hold he tends to keep the receivers arm close to his body....he doesn't get the arm extended. That said there are obvious PI that directly affect games he gets away with....see his grab on Britt in the endzone and the Falcons game last week.
Changing PI to a 15 yarder just insures guys will PI late in games.
Pass.