This Morning, I had a dream ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
In the dream were several prominent posters (who shall remain nameless). Suffice it to say, I've had enough of the negativity, especially since it's messing with my subconscious.

So, I'm taking a stand against the negativity.

So what if our HC doesn't know how to run an Offense.

So what if our QBs are sub-par.

So what if our Oline is wracked with injuries.

So what if our Dline, LB and secondary is not injury-free.

Our season is NOT done.

The Defense can and will win games.

STs can make a difference.

And maybe, just maybe, our Offense can get untracked.

Remember 2012, when Seahawks went on a huge run, winning a bunch of games?

Why can't that be the Rams?

/rant

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
post-33163-Chandler-and-Joey-clapping-gif-dLVv.gif

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
In the dream were several prominent posters (who shall remain nameless). Suffice it to say, I've had enough of the negativity, especially since it's messing with my subconscious.

So, I'm taking a stand against the negativity.

So what if our HC doesn't know how to run an Offense.

So what if our QBs are sub-par.

So what if our Oline is wracked with injuries.

So what if our Dline, LB and secondary is not injury-free.

Our season is NOT done.

The Defense can and will win games.

STs can make a difference.

And maybe, just maybe, our Offense can get untracked.

Remember 2012, when Seahawks went on a huge run, winning a bunch of games?

Why can't that be the Rams?

/rant

Good man. I'm not a prolific poster by any means and what I have posted recently hasn't come from a positive place so to speak.

But I keep coming back for more every Sunday and between your post and the post by @X the other day regarding the situation Bulger found himself in, I've decided there's no point being negative. Fisher tried to fix the o line in the draft and it's not his fault we're down to the bottom of the depth chart with that unit.

Keep on trucking men!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Good man. I'm not a prolific poster by any means and what I have posted recently hasn't come from a positive place so to speak.

But I keep coming back for more every Sunday and between your post and the post by @X the other day regarding the situation Bulger found himself in, I've decided there's no point being negative. Fisher tried to fix the o line in the draft and it's not his fault we're down to the bottom of the depth chart with that unit.

Keep on trucking men!

:grouphug:

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been posting here and there for quite awhile. I had my own Rams site for about a year. I have been a moderator and a co-moderator on different sites. And when I found this place it was a breath of fresh air. I saw a few familiar faces and have had a great time here all and all. I guess what I am trying to say is you guys got it right. This the best Rams site bar none. And the best run site I have ever been too. Don't change a thing. Stick to your guns.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I agree that being negative all the time about the Rams isn't good for us, or even physically healthy.
But to me, being a realist is important too. And realistically, it's gonna be pretty bad come Sunday at 1:00 pm eastern time.

All this warm and fuzzy banter going on right now, and this constant "hope" for the season to turn around is going to be completely devoured once the Vent Thread is created tomorrow. I wish I was wrong. I REALLY wish I was wrong. :(

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I agree that being negative all the time about the Rams isn't good for us, or even physically healthy.
But to me, being a realist is important too. And realistically, it's gonna be pretty bad come Sunday at 1:00 pm eastern time.

All this warm and fuzzy banter going on right now, and this constant "hope" for the season to turn around is going to be completely devoured once the Vent Thread is created tomorrow. I wish I was wrong. I REALLY wish I was wrong. :(
I can't disagree with you. I'm just going to find a way to enjoy the game regardless of the outcome.

After all I was a Blues fan long before the Rams came to St. Louis.

manmaderam

The one and only
I play the Rams drinking game. So even if we lose its a good time.

Rules are as follows:

For every fg chug a beer.
For every turnover have a shot.
For every td a crazy ass shot.

And for every 3 and out a shot.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well then, YOU'RE WRONG.