This last game felt different!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I know that we came from behind and the 9ers dropped that sure INT in the 4th quarter. But this game felt different - we were stopping them with a good level of confidence at the line of scrimmage, players were running open when we had the ball. We could move the chains. I was nervous but it felt like we were going to come back and win. You could see that the D were going to get that final stop. And now we are in the Super Bowl!!! LFG!

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Holding them to 50 yards rushing was huge. We clearly were the more talented team and were moving the ball but couldn't put any points on the board until the end when it counted.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We were beating them in every way except the scoreboard. We should have had 21 points in the 1st half.

Amazing 4th QB comeback though when we needed it.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The 49ers have been finding ways to win despite not out-playing the opposition. Despite not even scoring any offensive TDs. Not tonight. The better team won.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We dropped balls too that would have won the game.

We Fucking Won. We made MORE catches.