This just in... We won... :-)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
So why all Donnie Downers on here now? It was the first game of year and glad we put it in our pocket.. It's been better than prior years now... Peace..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dagonet said:
So why all Donnie Downers on here now? It was the first game of year and glad we put it in our pocket.. It's been better than prior years now... Peace..
Debbie Downers?

Where?

ninja-katana-japenese-manga-cartoon-fighter.png

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Dagonet said:
And the best part of that? The team has lots of room for improvement.

jap

Legend
Dagonet said:

I believe some expected us to blow out the Cards. However, no one knows your team better than the ones who share your division. They play us twice a year, and it is their job to know our tendencies better than teams outside the Wild, Wild West.

Besides, we have a number of youngsters and new veterans that are still acclimating themselves to the Horns way of life. It will be a while before this team is fully in sync. However, I really, really want a major effort against the Dirty Birds this coming weekend. I live in Atlanta, and I'm so sick of their damn fans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's because we won but didn't play our best or even close. Lots of mistakes.

Nothing wrong with not being satisfied with this win IMO.

If we want to make a playoff run we need to be better than a squeaker by the Cardinals.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
It's because we won but didn't play our best or even close. Lots of mistakes.

Nothing wrong with not being satisfied with this win IMO.

If we want to make a playoff run we need to be better than a squeaker by the Cardinals.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
If we can win a slop-fest like that, with as many shitty bounces as we got, against a team that apparently is no slouch...

Then great.

Clean that stuff up, get a lil bit more luck, and we can do some damage.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
jap said:
Dagonet said:

I believe some expected us to blow out the Cards. However, no one knows your team better than the ones who share your division. They play us twice a year, and it is their job to know our tendencies better than teams outside the Wild, Wild West.

Besides, we have a number of youngsters and new veterans that are still acclimating themselves to the Horns way of life. It will be a while before this team is fully in sync. However, I really, really want a major effort against the Dirty Birds this coming weekend. I live in Atlanta, and I'm so sick of their damn fans.

Agreed. You going to the game jap? Any suggestions on the best place to park? I'm driving up that morning and would love to know where I was going to park??????

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMA keep hammering this, we got NONE of the breaks, if we'd gotten the breaks they did,we'd be poppin corks .

jap

Legend
Ramhusker said:
jap said:
Dagonet said:

Agreed. You going to the game jap? Any suggestions on the best place to park? I'm driving up that morning and would love to know where I was going to park??????

No, I will skip this one at this time.