This is the week. I hate the 9ers with every fiber of my being.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I want a win but even more I want to see Purdy beat down and crying on the sidelines

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well Spider I think you can say that about any game but in my opinion, the Rams can't let the 9ers be more physical than them. This is what the 9ers do they try to me more physical than the other team.
Yes to this. It is time to hit first and last. There was a play against seattle where noteboom came in at the end of the play and hit a tackler. I mean he crushed him. Our oline needs to follow every play and really punish those fucking dirty LBs and DBs. Make them start thinking about getting off the pile quick instead of getting one more late hit in. We still owe Warner for the head but on Stafford too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wonder which 49er will try and take a cheap shot at Stafford? They got some dirty players on that defense. Linemen better let them know they ain't having it.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
And next week and the week after and the one after that too and so on and so on.....
If they never won another game in the history of the NFL that would not satisfy the level of hatred I have for that team.

F.U.C.K. T.H.E.M.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Now, I am no NY Giants fan, but I do have some love for Leonard Marshal and Jim Burt for what the did to Joe Montana in the middle of his heyday. I came off the couch screaming with joy when those hits happened. The sadness of all the Niner fans at work was wonderful, almost beyond words.
I had so much hatred for Montana it took 10 years after his retirement before I could listen to him speak without turning the channel.
BTW, Joe was still better than Brady. He never lost a Super Bowl or needed cheating.
And some of you guys do not know just how close Bill Freaking Walsh came to being the LA Rams coach. He loved the Rams and called them the best organization in the NFL before SF hired him. But that was before fucking Georgia..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 11-20-15 13308258_1.jpg (JPEG Image 1000 × 807 pixels) — Scaled (79%).png
    Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 11-20-15 13308258_1.jpg (JPEG Image 1000 × 807 pixels) — Scaled (79%).png
    707.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 11-26-37 Jim Burt KNOCKS OUT Joe Montana in 1986 NFC Divisional Game ...png
    Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 11-26-37 Jim Burt KNOCKS OUT Joe Montana in 1986 NFC Divisional Game ...png
    396.5 KB · Views: 15

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
You are, but I do as well.

(but it's close)
you abviously didn't live thru the 0 and 17 streak they had on us. Also, how can you stand them when they come here and act like they own our place. Also, living in LA, do you know how many of those bastids live around here. Not to mention baseball and college football.
Fuck SF. No, Seattle not even close for me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My Rams bro's, I need your help.

I go on YouTube and X to watch things Rams related and Niner fans are driving me batshyte crazy! They start talking their normal 49er BS, and I can't help talking shtre that's even more crazy because I want verbally crush them. I know it's not smart, but I've realized that I am powerless to stop posting and my life has become unmanageable.....

Z2oiWnI.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

This is the week I hate the 9ers with every fiber of my being.​

Clearly punctuation is important. Leave out the period (as I changed it) and it means you only hate the whiners THIS week. That is a VERY important period as any self respecting Ram fan has to hate those ass hats EVERY week.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate the 69ers and Seahags a lot...but a special loathing goes to the Cheatriots.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
you abviously didn't live thru the 0 and 17 streak they had on us. Also, how can you stand them when they come here and act like they own our place. Also, living in LA, do you know how many of those bastids live around here. Not to mention baseball and college football.
Fuck SF. No, Seattle not even close for me.
I did - as I saw my first game in 1958.
And I get it - just cannot stand the Seahawks.

So sue me.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I wonder which 49er will try and take a cheap shot at Stafford? They got some dirty players on that defense. Linemen better let them know they ain't having it.
Especially if they start losing. They really earned the Whiners nickname in the NFCCG last year.

dang

Legend
Just remember, 49’er fans are people too.

BNG-L-49ERS-0131-110.jpg

At least one or two of them…

One good apple doesNT spoil the whole barrel of rotten apples. Hate everything to do with the whiners. Literally everything. And that’s mostly because of their pos fans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One good apple doesNT spoil the whole barrel of rotten apples. Hate everything to do with the whiners. Literally everything. And that’s mostly because of their pos fans.
I was joking. Right now their fans are feeling good, but it’s a long season… and outside of winning the SB, nothing is sweeter than watching the 49’ers collapse at the end every year. It’s just a matter of when.