This is the second time Williams has had back to back gooseeggs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I don't recall Seattle pitching consecutive shutouts with their stifling D... and they've played almost our same schedule...
The Hawks haven't had a shutout all year although they did allow back to back 3 point games against the Niners and Cards recently.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You're right @jjab360. And that's why I say the back to back shutouts is even sweeter.

How easy is it for even a bad team to ONE TIME get into FG range on an OPI or a few plays or one long play and kick a long FG? Or for their D or STs to get a turnover deep in enemy territory and even if the O does nothing with it, be able to kick a FG?

With the rules being what they are, getting back to back shutouts in 2014 is a really amazing thing and I think that the NFL insiders after that 2nd shutout really perked up their heads. ONE shutout... okay. It was Oakland on the road. But to beat Washington at home in a shutout... to make it a 2nd consecutive shutout... that's really something...