This is the game that we all will look back on and say....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
...the Rams came out and made a statement! This is where they turned the corner. Snisher set his team up for success by letting G Rob sit and learn. Letting Tre Mason sit and learn.

He was patient, purposeful and had a plan.

Williams defense showed what it was capable of, we just had to wait a bit.

I AM SO STOKED ALREADY AND I ONLY HAVE HAD ONE GLASS OF SCOTCH AND OF COURSE, THE TD SHOT!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Take it all back. What is up with this coaching staff? I see no adjustments, none on offense, none on defense.

Why do I put myself through this agony?

I need another drink just to ease the pain.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...all over again.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is like sanding my eyes with a cheese grater made of spice and salt....

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It was a great start. Then the fake "offensive PI" killed what might have been the drive to be a Rams rout. Then Chase Reynolds again doesn't block again on a punt. Then the worst defensive play in NFL history in the last 15 seconds thanks to JJ and Greg Williams. And finally Austin Davis turned back into Austin Davis, not that I blame him given the lack of pass protection.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It was a great start. Then the fake "offensive PI" killed what might have been the drive to be a Rams rout. Then Chase Reynolds again doesn't block again on a punt. Then the worst defensive play in NFL history in the last 15 seconds thanks to JJ and Greg Williams. And finally Austin Davis turned back into Austin Davis, not that I blame him given the lack of pass protection.

Chase was inactive tonight. Before you throw out a comment at least make sure it's accurate.

Mick

Pro Bowler
that we need a new coaching staff.....we come out and do THAT in the 2nd half?

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
...the Rams will never win with this current coaching staff.