This is awesome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
ce109792644411e3baca12f86435e031_8.jpg

This is awesome. Another reason to like Sam Bradford.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
No doubt Sam is a good guy. Let's hope things like this give him some good karma next season!

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
He does seem like a good dude, which reporter was it that said he didn't like him.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He does seem like a good dude, which reporter was it that said he didn't like him.
I think you are referring to Bernie Miklasz but "didn't like" is a little strong........then again I really don't know how to word it softer,maybe they just don't have a strong rapport

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I think it was something about he way he treated the media, I think his words were "I don't care for the guy"

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's a very heart warming decision by Sam. We just need him to get healthy and start kicking @ss again. No question he's our man but we need someone who can hold down the fort in case of an absence. I want Clemens to be our third stringer because I do like. He's an awesome third string QB... ;)

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Bernie said Bradford was a snot nose punk. Or something to that effect.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Those kind of stories always get me misty eyed. Some of the smallest things mean so much.

And as for the rest of the shit I'm seeing in this thread...

I wouldn't treat Bern with anything different than what Sam's most likely giving him either. And for the record, Bern made a point to print that he didn't like Sam personally in one of his attempts to sell that fish wrapper he works for.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it was something about he way he treated the media, I think his words were "I don't care for the guy"

Bernie would hate me if I was the Rams QB. I don't like the media so I wouldn't be too nice to them. Can't stand what they do. Their job is to create headlines...which usually means sensationalism...which often means taking things you say to them and twisting them or only printing the parts they want to use.

I am very mistrustful of the media.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sam with the kid last night! Great picture.

Bbcv2ImIIAASckL.jpg:large

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Our QB is awesome!

It's a shame the media doesn't report more of the good stuff.

jap

Legend
He is competing with Russell Wilson for Humanitarian of the NFC West.