This irks me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... s_harrison

The San Francisco 49ers will force Sam Bradford to win the game in the fourth quarter. That won't happen. Danny Amendola, Bradford's best weapon, has been limited, while the running game is hit or miss. Colin Kaepernick might not be spectacular, but he'll be good enough, throwing for 161 yards and a touchdown while adding another 53 and a score on the ground. The St. Louis Rams' pass rush has accounted for 18 sacks in five games at home. But Jeff Fisher's troops can't just pin their ears back and go after the quarterback with reckless abandon; the Rams must spy the speedy Kaepernick, who can kill teams with his legs. The Niners will close the deal late with a David Akers field goal. #SFvsSTL

1st, I don't hate the writer. He doesn't bother me. Nor his prediction, I expect most ppl to pick against teh Rams. My problem is the reasoning. The Rams have been awesome in the 4th qtr this year, especially Sam. He's got go ahead, tie, or w/in 1 posessions in most games this year.

But ehh, w/e.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Angry Ram said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000102704/article/week-13-predictions-giants-top-redskins-ravens-bury-steelers?campaign=Twitter_writers_harrison

The San Francisco 49ers will force Sam Bradford to win the game in the fourth quarter. That won't happen. Danny Amendola, Bradford's best weapon, has been limited, while the running game is hit or miss. Colin Kaepernick might not be spectacular, but he'll be good enough, throwing for 161 yards and a touchdown while adding another 53 and a score on the ground. The St. Louis Rams' pass rush has accounted for 18 sacks in five games at home. But Jeff Fisher's troops can't just pin their ears back and go after the quarterback with reckless abandon; the Rams must spy the speedy Kaepernick, who can kill teams with his legs. The Niners will close the deal late with a David Akers field goal. #SFvsSTL

1st, I don't hate the writer. He doesn't bother me. Nor his prediction, I expect most ppl to pick against teh Rams. My problem is the reasoning. The Rams have been awesome in the 4th qtr this year, especially Sam. He's got go ahead, tie, or w/in 1 posessions in most games this year.

But ehh, w/e.
You can definitely see progress in Sam, playing in fourth quarters. Time to make Mr. Harrison wrong this Sunday, Sammy boy.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If the game is within a score going into the 4th quarter that gives us an advantage in my opinion.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Angry Ram said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000102704/article/week-13-predictions-giants-top-redskins-ravens-bury-steelers?campaign=Twitter_writers_harrison

But ehh, w/e.
I just don't think serious Rams fans can expect RATIONALITY from the media, that includes national as well as local St Louis sports writers. Either they are justifying their reasons for picking against us, or they are serving the fanbase that seeks only hyperbole to feed on. Unfortunately, the national media makes money by hyping the "popular" teams, while the local media does the same by railing against certain franchise personalities. All in all, it's a pretty ugly scene. Thankfully, serious fans have a few outlets where we can talk calmly and sensibly amongst like peers.

bluecoconuts said:
If the game is within a score going into the 4th quarter that gives us an advantage in my opinion.
And yes, I agree with Blue, if we're within 10 pts at the start of the 4th, we've got an excellent chance to win in regulation or OT.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
If this game is close in the 4th quarter we'll win. Bradford has been lights out in the fourth quarter, and I'm willing to take on a young inexperienced QB when he's most likely to get nervous and make a mistake.