This game feels like the Dolphin game last year....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Similar talent; similar record. On the road against a very good defense.

Last year going into Miami, Dolphin fans told us that there was no way we would be able to run the ball on their "great" defense.

Well we lost the game, but we were able to run the ball very well. Not capitalizing in the redzone and turning the ball over led to a loss. Will this one turn out differently? I hope so.

Do you guys think the Panthers have more talent than the Rams? I dont but their fans are certain that they do.

BTW, new here. Read often but rarely post. Starting to like this forum a lot more than the other one that I frequent...

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Welcome aboard! I think you'll learn to like this place. Best Rams site on the interweb.

You make a good point in this comparison. It does seem similar. Hopefully we won't be playing in gale force winds in CLT.

IMO, the talent levels aren't close especially if you factor in the age of the Panthers O. I think S. Smith is eligible for S.S. this year and there next best receiver is B. LaFell. I think we are better at QB, WR, TE and OL. They, for the time being, have an edge at RB.

On D, their DL is good, but I don't think as good or as deep as ours. Their LB, again for the time being, are probably a little better but with 'Tree developing I think that gap will close. Keuchly (sp) is a stud. The have the experience edge, but not necessarily talent at S but I think our CBs are superior. Hopefully this all adds up to a Ram victory on Sunday. I believe that it will.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FrantikRam said:

Last year going into Miami, Dolphin fans told us that there was no way we would be able to run the ball on their "great" defense.

Well we lost the game, but we were able to run the ball very well. Not capitalizing in the redzone and turning the ball over led to a loss. Will this one turn out differently? I hope so.

Do you guys think the Panthers have more talent than the Rams? I dont but their fans are certain that they do.

BTW, new here. Read often but rarely post. Starting to like this forum a lot more than the other one that I frequent...
There are a few similarities, yeah. That game against Miami was pretty good if you take away the weather and their shitty fans. And the missed field goals. And that shitty stadium. With its shitty fans.

Welcome to ROD, Frantik. You need anything, just let me know. :ww:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
FrantikRam said:

There are a few similarities, yeah. That game against Miami was pretty good if you take away the weather and their crappy fans. And the missed field goals. And that crappy stadium. With its crappy fans.

Yeah, I had some real wieners in my section too. Don't forget about that God awful song they kept playing...and the crappy fans.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
FrantikRam said:

There are a few similarities, yeah. That game against Miami was pretty good if you take away the weather and their shitty fans. And the missed field goals. And that shitty stadium. With its shitty fans.

C'mon Paulie. We all know you're a closet Phins fan. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
FrantikRam said:

C'mon Paulie. We all know you're a closet Phins fan. :sly:
:neh:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It feels like an NFC West divisional game to me. Not because the panthers used to be in our division... but because Cam Neuter plays a similar style to wilson & kaperdick.

I have to believe that our familiarity with these 2 shit-heads better prepares us for Neuter and his running / passing threat. Neuter is a big son-of-a-bitch though.

Not trying to offend here, but I have always considered Charlotte and that general area to be the armpit of our country. Miami, on the other hand, would be the genitalia if I had to pick a body part... and I mean that in a totally positive way (think orgasmic).

Anyway... hope LegaTron actually makes the longest FG in history for the win in this one.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I still maintain that Texas is the butthole.... Even the water there tasted like shit.

As for Sunday, anything can happen. I think if we play our game we'll be in a great place to win. I'm not worried about Bradford so much as I am with the defense continuing to improve.

jap

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
I still maintain that Texas is the butthole.... Even the water there tasted like shyte.

As for Sunday, anything can happen. I think if we play our game we'll be in a great place to win. I'm not worried about Bradford so much as I am with the defense continuing to improve.

I'm still impatiently awaiting Jenks' first 2013 pick-6. Apparently, based on the last game, so is he. :ww:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
jap said:
bluecoconuts said:
I still maintain that Texas is the butthole.... Even the water there tasted like shyte.

I'm still impatiently awaiting Jenks' first 2013 pick-6. Apparently, based on the last game, so is he. :ww:

I still can't believe he brought that one out. I was hoarse Monday from "coaching" him from home to get down.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
FrantikRam said:

I think you hit it dead on the head! It feels exactly like it to me in the sense that it can be a catapult game for the Rams. The winner of this game will start to get a little respect and consideration for the playoffs. And again, it's a game the Rams could and should win, just like Miami last year. Stacking Dubs 3 high will do wonders for this young team, especially two in a row on the road. All kinds of MO to be had going home to a showdown in prime time against those bastards from Sheattle. :wewt:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know what this game feels like to me. Don't know if we'll win. Hope we will. I'm just taking things a game at a time and trying to enjoy things while they last.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BigRamFan said:
jap said:
bluecoconuts said:

I still can't believe he brought that one out. I was hoarse Monday from "coaching" him from home to get down.

I knew he was going to try. As soon as I saw him start to cross the end-zone, I said, "No, Janoris, don't do it! NO!" :lol:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
jrry32 said:
BigRamFan said:
jap said:
bluecoconuts said:

I knew he was going to try. As soon as I saw him start to cross the end-zone, I said, "No, Janoris, don't do it! NO!" :lol:

You'd think he would have heard one of us! :sly:

V3

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:

Texas is the taint. Arizona is the butthole. Florida is the wang.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
V3 said:
bluecoconuts said:

Florida is pretty awesome. Haters gonna hate. :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
FrantikRam said:

I got behind on a lot of reading this week and just found this post on page 2.

Good observation and welcome FrantikRam. This is the place you need to be.

I honestly don't know what to expect on Sunday. The thoughts rolling through my head are these:

1) The Panthers have played an easier schedule and are just 2-3.

2) We have won two in a row, but it was the Jags and the struggling Texans.

3) Our new TE heavy/run offense has been working, but what happens if it stalls? My confidence in Schotty to have a plan B isn't there.

4) The Rams D has been MIA all season, compared to last. WTF? I don't think we can count on them if we don't score.

5) It's a road game. Those are always tough.

6) Are we going to figure out how to use Tavon or what?

So... as far as Sunday goes... I have no idea. It could be close. It could be a blow out either way.

iced

jrry32 said:
V3 said:
bluecoconuts said:

Florida is pretty awesome. Haters gonna hate. :lol:

Preach..I hate the town I'm in, but I wouldn't mind moving to a bigger city in Florida.. No state taxes, beaches, and the women are nice

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Selassie I said:
It feels like an NFC West divisional game to me. Not because the panthers used to be in our division... but because Cam Neuter plays a similar style to wilson & kaperdick.

I have to believe that our familiarity with these 2 shit-heads better prepares us for Neuter and his running / passing threat. Neuter is a big son-of-a-bitch though.

Not trying to offend here, but I have always considered Charlotte and that general area to be the armpit of our country. Miami, on the other hand, would be the genitalia if I had to pick a body part... and I mean that in a totally positive way (think orgasmic).

Anyway... hope LegaTron actually makes the longest FG in history for the win in this one.

YES!!! Completely agree. I knew there was some weird reason I felt confident!

One difference is CAR doesn't have a Cameron Wake on the team. He was a monster. They do have DT Johnson, though. He's a beast but I say we'll be alright.

Welcome OP!