This ends now... We will win...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm not at all superstitious but it does make me uneasy Rams fans being so confident.

Few of us have seen a lot of the Bengals but we have all seen the Rams implode a few times this season.

It *appears* we are timing things well and if we put our 'A' game together in all areas and throughout the game then no team can live with us.

So, I think we'll win but to disregard a team that beat the Chiefs twice in one season is rash.

The Bengals and Burrow remind me of the Pats in XXXVI and we were probably all as confident prior to that game.

I'd much prefer our fans to be overconfident than our team. I try not to set myself up for disappointment and not go into these games wearing the rose colored glasses, ... but on the other hand, this team of ours does seem to have an air of destiny about it, at least imo.

Sean McVay doesn't appear to me to be a guy who will let his players take a flyer in a game which has so much importance & meaning, not just to the City of Los Angeles, but more to the point, honoring those greats who led the way to this pinnacle in time, ... Aaron Donald, Andrew Whitworth and, of course, Matthew Stafford, ... team-mates playing their best for them, being professionals and showing the respect for the Horns, the team leaders and themselves that they so richly deserve, this Rams team can't afford any let down now, it's do or die time, and I believe OUR guys are up to the challenge and prepared like never before.
jmo.

tempests

Hall of Fame
The Bengals and Burrow remind me of the Pats in XXXVI and we were probably all as confident prior to that game.
Man, that was 20 years ago. Isn't it past time to relegate that memory to the dustbin of history? Because the Rams blew it on that day, we can't have anything but guarded optimism ever again?

Rams will win today. We have the defense to stop Burrow, the offense to move on their defense and the special teams to give us the edge. I'm sorry if that confidence makes you uneasy. It's not Super Bowl XXXVI today. It's LVI. You're all about to see the difference.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
True story. I went to pickup my Mexican food tonight and while at the bar for pickup met two current football players. One a Raiders player named Kayvon Frazier who was in the Bengals and one currently on the Steelers. Didn’t get his name. There was also a cowboys Superfan there talking about his collectibles.

I asked all three who they have on the Super Bowl. All responded “Bengals”. Kayvon said the Rams have the stars but Bengals have the better team.

I said I guess we will see. I said Rams should get pressure on Burrow. The Steelers guy said “oh we know they will get pressure but it won’t be enough”.

Interesting. I guess I am living in a bubble thinking the Rams will win.
AfC guys. They lost to Bengals. A Bengals win makes them feel better about their teams.
Everybody has an agenda or bias. Only the sharps can be trusted not to have bias when picking games.