This Bronco game will be an outstanding test for the Rams...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The defending SB champs and the #1 ranked D in the league. And the Broncos are at home.

What better test for the following:

First, the O players.

Keenum
Goff
Gurley, Cunningham, Brown, and Green
Entire OL. If they can dictate here, they can dictate to anybody.
Higbee, Kendricks, and Hemingway
All of the WR's not named Britt or Austin. Cooper's not out of the woods just yet, either. Who will step up here?

Any O players that can impress vs the Broncos are gonna take a giant step forward. Can't imagine a greater risk/reward challenge, frankly.

Now the D players.

Some DL sorting is gonna take place among Coples, Fox, Westbrooks, Longacre, Sims (yeah, Sims), Thomas, and Seau. Anyone impressing against the SB champs is gonna have a big leg up for the 53.

Gawd! Will someone in this LB corps finally blow things up and truly impress? Would be nice to see Tree at MLB flash, huh? And those backups have a golden opportunity to claim a spot if they can look really good on a few plays. Far as I can tell, there are 3 LB positions that are wide open, still. Frankly, that seems less of a case of the backups looking really good (as in RB's) and more of a case of the backups looking just sorta "pretty good". Kinda disappointing for me, TBH.

CB's. What can I say? Can Gaines seize that outside starting spot tonight? Can Sensabaugh look like a starting caliber CB for the first time? Wouldn't hurt Joyner to shine tonight either, huh? We've got 3 promising youngsters in Hill, Jordan, and Washington. Which one will claim that 5th spot behind Roberson? Talk about pressure.

Finally, there's the S position. Can TJM start to look more comfortable back there? If only to make the fans a bit more comfortable. And it's almost now or never for Mo, Bryant, and Davis to claim that other starting position, isn't it?

So there we have it. A showdown vs the defending SB champs. Some careers will be on the line tonight right up to the final snap of the 4th quarter.

Can't wait for kickoff!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Please, ... just NO Rams injuries and i'll be happy enough.