Thinking about the draft today and....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Some guys will get picked and others won't.

That's all i got. Wanted my own random thought thread.

Go Suns
iu

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Suns are going all the way this year! Bank it!
~ @Mojo every season

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Rams will pick up guys that weren't drafted and make them NFL players/stars! ;)

oldnotdead

Legend
HMMM Standard & Poors asked me to leave when I said I needed to speak my thoughts on things. In the real world truth can be dangerous if weaponized. But they did me a favor. OLD proverb handed down to me by my grandpa.

"When you hang around pigs you eventually become one." "los cerdos son para carnitas" (Pigs are for carnitas)

Even today over 40 years later, every time I eat carnitas I think of my old co-workers. Yeah, they made a lot of money but they had to sell their souls to do it. Yep, my grandpa came to the US in 1904 and became a citizen because he said he wasn't going to be a pig.

Be proud to speak your mind. Be proud to be an independent thinker. You don't wanna be carnitas in someone's burrito.