Think maybe Snead’s gonna get a raise?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think he definitely will and he’s certainly earned it as the successful architect of the ‘Eff them picks’ methodology of roster building.

Probably gonna be a private thing since exec salaries are not made public other than length of contract extensions and the like.

For all we know it’s already happened.

Anyway, I’ve been a Snead fan since ‘12 and since he teamed up with McVay I’ve been a huge Snead honk. The results are no longer deniable. Snead was a HR hire right up there with McVay.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pay McVay & Snead....Lord knows, Enos Stanley Kroenke has the money to do it.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
They'll get paid. And they know it. mcVay hasn't had a losing season since becoming a HC. I don't care who you are, first HC gig and you haven't had a losing season, playoffs 4 out of the 5 years, 2 Superbowls, 1 super ring, 2 West Coast titles, and a coach of the year award. I mean Jesus

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Snead is the one who took this team from one of the worst teams to Superbowl champions. We were a god awful football that was lucky to win a game before Snead. He stacked the roster so well, we knew good ole 7-9 Fisher was holding the team back. He helped pick coach McVay. He deserves a lot of credit. Plenty of teams would have a coach like McVay and not go out and get Jalen Ramsey, or Matthew Stafford, or Von Miller. Plenty of teams would have said we were stuck with Jared Goff. Not this GM. He's special, and deserves a lot of credit for assembling a superbowl champion caliber team.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Not sure Snead should get a raise.
he gets rid of picks so that he can have a day or two off in late April while all others in a similar job are at their busiest

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Is the Pope C ...
Does a bear s ...
Does the sun rise in the East ? Well, ... this answer might depend on which QB you're asking.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Imagine if Snead gets canned along with Fisher, where are at right now?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He deserves a billion fuckin dollars. Or enough to buy a heavy duty wheel barrel to carry his big balls around in.