Think I'm begining to root for this team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The Dallas Cowboys.

No, not replacing the Rams. Or the Steelers (for me).

But in the NFCE, to finish 2nd.

Just take a look at this:
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread. ... hite-QB%29

They actually hate the "hype" for Andrew Luck. :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit:

And yes, it involves Sam Bradford as well...that's why I put this here.

bluecoconuts

Legend
ndrew Luck is the next Sam Bradford. Like Bradford, everyone said he was the most NFL ready and surefire success since Peyton Manning. Our own coach said he was a once in a generation prospect. He went to the worst team in football and nearly led them to the playoffs his first year. Yet he hasn't appeared to have progressed at all since, and has arguably even regressed now that teams have film on him. White QBs who look like they're Indonesian just don't win Super Bowls.

Slight racial undertones aside, what is this guy on? I could have sworn Luck had a better record than RG3. And he's running an NFL offense not a gimmick.

Oh and so is Sam Bradford. He's standing in the pocket, making throws, throwing players open, making progressions, reading defenses, changing things at the line, you know. Things that QB's do. RG3 is running the pistol and either throws to his wide open guy, hands it off, or runs.

That'll totally last forever Washington. You wont need to teach RG3 how to do QB stuff ever. Running QB's always last forever and pocket passers never do anything in this league.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nobody said Bradford was "NFL ready." They said he was the best prospect to come out in a long time, and that still holds true. Luck, on the other hand, was NFL ready. He ran a pro style offense, whereas Bradford did not. Both were heralded as being highly intelligent though, and that also still holds true.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
On my death bed I will still possess the will to summon enough energy to spit at anything Cowboys.

By the way, Sam is an American Indian.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
On my death bed I will still possess the will to summon enough energy to spit at anything Cowboys.

Thank you.

And Indonesian looking white boy? Wow.... REALLY? Does his rally cap have a point on top and eye holes.

nittany ram

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
interference said:

Thank you.

And Indonesian looking white boy? Wow.... REALLY? Does his rally cap have a point on top and eye holes.

Surprised to hear undertones of bigotry from a fan of a team named the Redskins? ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
nittany ram said:
RamFan503 said:
interference said:

Thank you.

Surprised to hear undertones of bigotry from a fan of a team named the Redskins? ;)

Oh the IRONY!!! :sly:

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
interference said:

Well, he has Native American mix.

But man, those Redskins fans are freakin ignorant, uptight, annoying, everything. I think I will root for the Cowboys over Washington everytime. I like theri (Cowboys) players. Most of them are good guys (Murray, Ware, Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, etc.)

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hate all things Dallas.

But I'll root for them over Washington for the draft pick. Otherwise I really hate all things Dallas. Actually I hate all things NFC East. Giants have the least annoying fans, and they're still pretty up there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
interference said:

But man, those Redskins fans are freakin ignorant, uptight, annoying, everything. I think I will root for the Cowboys over Washington everytime. I like theri (Cowboys) players. Most of them are good guys (Murray, Ware, Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, etc.)
I think you need to be reindoctrinated.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I hate the Cowboys but I see where angry is coming from. I hate the Redskins more.

My hate goes like this- 1. Patriots 2. Seahawks 3. 49ers then there's a huuuuuge gap after that. I actually probably hate that top three equally to be honest

superfan24

Starter
ScotsRam said:
I hate the Cowboys but I see where angry is coming from. I hate the Redskins more.

My hate goes like this- 1. Patriots 2. Seahawks 3. 49ers then there's a huuuuuge gap after that. I actually probably hate that top three equally to be honest

That's my exact same hatred order. Starting to hate the redskins more and more.

Angry Ram

X said:
Angry Ram said:
interference said:

Nu-uh. YOU need to be reindoctrinated. So there. Hmph.

ScotsRam said:

I actually don't "hate" any team. I don't even hate the Redskins. It's their fans. I've said before my best friend likes Dallas, but he is so pissed at Jerruh. I think the majority are like that.

Redskins fans...ugh. And their radio show guys. The "tell 'em, tell 'em" folks. I made it a point to listen to that after the Rams beat them THIS year and it was...

:dangit: :dangit: :dangit:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:
interference said:

ScotsRam said:

I actually don't "hate" any team. I don't even hate the Redskins. It's their fans. I've said before my best friend likes Dallas, but he is so pissed at Jerruh. I think the majority are like that.

Redskins fans...ugh. And their radio show guys. The "tell 'em, tell 'em" folks. I made it a point to listen to that after the Rams beat them THIS year and it was...

Dude! How can you be Angry Ram if you don't hate the other teams?! :p

Angry Ram

BigRamFan said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:
interference said:

ScotsRam said:

I used to, man. But really their just players are doing what Ram players are doing: trying to win games. I can't hate those guys.

My anger is more towards media coverage, BSPN, shitty ref calls. Some players I have ZERO respect for like Terrell Owens, Lync.

Sure I get annoyed at the Harbaughs, Bellicheat, Carrol but hating ppl...ehh not really my style. Now don't get me wrong I'm not happy when Seattle, SF or NE wins, I want them to lose. But I'm not gonna throw a bitch fit if they win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ScotsRam said:

That's my pecking order too...

But this year I'm rooting against the Redskins first and foremost... okay maybe 2nd to the Seabags down the stretch here.

The hype around RG3 has me REALLY TURNED OFF on the guy. He doesn't deserve the accolades yet. Someday, maybe. Now? He's just the next Cam Newton and Tim Tebow. Makes me want to barf.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
ScotsRam said:

But this year I'm rooting against the Redskins first and foremost... okay maybe 2nd to the Seabags down the stretch here.

The hype around RG3 has me REALLY TURNED OFF on the guy. He doesn't deserve the accolades yet. Someday, maybe. Now? He's just the next Cam Newton and Tim Tebow. Makes me want to barf.
Interesting that so many people have the same pecking order when it comes to despising those 3 teams.

I wonder why that is.

I used to hate the hell out of the 49ers, but that kinda dropped off and the Seahawks took over. After getting COMPLETELY HOSED by the refs in the SB, my level of hatred for all things Belichick is off the charts. Is that kinda where you're at?

superfan24

Starter
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
ScotsRam said:

Interesting that so many people have the same pecking order when it comes to despising those 3 teams.

I wonder why that is.

I used to hate the hell out of the 49ers, but that kinda dropped off and the Seahawks took over. After getting COMPLETELY HOSED by the refs in the SB, my level of hatred for all things Belichick is off the charts. Is that kinda where you're at?

Yes sir! When Pete the cheat decided to bring his cheating ways to Seattle then my hatred went full blown on the seahawks with that asshat on the sideline. The other team of cheaters will always be #1 on my list. Cannot stand Belicheat or Brady. Then there is dipshit Harbaugh and the whiners :nono:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Angry Ram said:
BigRamFan said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:
interference said:

ScotsRam said:

I used to, man. But really their just players are doing what Ram players are doing: trying to win games. I can't hate those guys.

My anger is more towards media coverage, BSPN, cruddy ref calls. Some players I have ZERO respect for like Terrell Owens, Lync.

Sure I get annoyed at the Harbaughs, Bellicheat, Carrol but hating ppl...ehh not really my style. Now don't get me wrong I'm not happy when Seattle, SF or NE wins, I want them to lose. But I'm not gonna throw a bitch fit if they win.

Yeah, I get that. I'm not into hating people either, although some already mentioned in this thread REALLY annoy me. I do strongly dislike the other franchises though. Beginning with dallas and their fans have gone to great lengths to ensure that "dislike" is strong! It's so hard for me when the cowgirls play the whiners. I'm always hoping they can somehow find a way for both to lose.