Think how Fisher feels...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SlaterFan

The Rams were the team that denied him his Superbowl, now he is watching the Rams finish off his coaching career...it must be tough...

If you are into conspiracy theories, he is falling on his sword to stick it to us as payback....

But he is not doing as good a job at it as Linny and Spags did.....or Rich Brooks for that matter...

I am just tired of the losing...I guess the GSOT was worth all this curse we are having...but it sure was fun having an UNSTOPPABLE offense....just wow....

eric

Last edited by a moderator:

SierraRam

Recreational User
But he is not doing as good a job at it as Linny and Spags did

:rolleyes: There's a place on this sight for Member's Photos.
Use the one taken right before that post: ;)
images
Duude - it's one game.

SlaterFan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is all in good fun.....I love my Rams....always will...

e

A55VA6

Legend
If Fisher wanted to drive the Rams into the ground, that would too be easy. On paper, this is the best Rams team in a long long time an he's one reason why. Maybe this "wake up call" in week 1 is a good thing and the Rams go shut down Tampa Bay next week.

SlaterFan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This IS a much better team on paper, Tavon Awesome aside....I hope we get a spark...from anywhere....at some point down has to become up.....

e

RamzFanz

Damnit
This IS a much better team on paper, Tavon Awesome aside....I hope we get a spark...from anywhere....at some point down has to become up.....

e

Awesome just needs to be well schemed. I'm hoping with all my being that a light bulb comes on with how to use him.

I'm convinced this was a hit bottom moment for the rams. I can't buy in on the idea that this is what we'll see anymore.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Fisher is a player's coach, he and his chosen staff are dedicated. I just dont have the answers as to Sunday's performance but it's one game. We'll see where we are by week 5 concluded.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I will have to be honest... Words similar to these have left my mouth recently.

wtf-guys-throw-me-the-tinfoil-hat-thumb.jpg