Things you didn't know about the Thordaddy memorial and game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Just thought I'd add a few things some may have missed. Feel free to add to the list!

1) Rich's walking buddy Lauren and her mom made the tailgate. What sweethearts! Rick knew how to pick his friends.

2) The Rams had Rams on Demand on the announcements LED sign all game and also LLS.

3) @MarkMyWords won the on field passes with a $400 bid!

4) @CGI_Ram called the overtime onsides kick, I shit you not!

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
3) @Force16X won the on field passes with a $400 bid!
Unless I'm confused, these went to @MarkMyWords and his son. I'm still waiting to see pics from this, but I think they are traveling back to Portland today.

Also, Sims came up to @Memento after the game and while on the field to shake his hand. @Memento is currently, and I believe temporarily, in a wheel chair. I think that was pretty bad ass of Mr Sims.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unless I'm confused, these went to @MarkMyWords and his son. I'm still waiting to see pics from this, but I think they are traveling back to Portland today.

Also, Sims came up to @Memento after the game and while on the field to shake his hand. @Memento is currently, and I believe temporarily, in a wheel chair. I think that was pretty bad ass of Mr Sims.

You sir, are correct.

My bad. Fixed it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Not on the field. I had to go through the entryway and before I got onto the ramp, Sims walked up to me and shook my hand, as well as my folks. He really is a good guy.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Fact 1: If you slam a seat really really hard as a noise maker enough times it will actually break off.

Fact 2: You can beat the broken off seat with its support piece as a makeshift gong.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Fact 1: If you slam a seat really really hard as a noise maker enough times it will actually break off.

Fact 2: You can beat the broken off seat with its support piece as a makeshift gong.

^^^^^And that, my friends, is a true story.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
2) The Rams had Rams on Demand on the announcements LED sign all game and also LLS.

Awesome! Get ready for a wave of new members, ROD.

Let's have some love as well for Kevin Demoff, who's had to take a whole load of crap over the offseason for something he has no control over. Love ya @Kevin D if you're reading this. (y)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Awesome! Get ready for a wave of new members, ROD.

Let's have some love as well for Kevin Demoff, who's had to take a whole load of crap over the offseason for something he has no control over. Love ya @Kevin D if you're reading this. (y)

While we couldn't get a good pic from the nosebleeds, I'm still hopeful someone came through. I'm going to review the broadcast footage and see if I can catch it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

OMG

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Another fact: Seachicken fans don't like it when you use the seats next to them as noisemakers...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Another fact: Seachicken fans don't like it when you use the seats next to them as noisemakers...
Let me tell you guys, even from the TV, you all had that place rocking. It was pretty cool to hear that enthusiasm, and for the team to constantly keep pumping the crowd up, it even made the experience at home better.

Cool things, all cool things.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
What was the final tote on donations to Thordaddy's charity? Anyone know all the numbers?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Let me tell you guys, even from the TV, you all had that place rocking. It was pretty cool to hear that enthusiasm, and for the team to constantly keep pumping the crowd up, it even made the experience at home better.

Cool things, all cool things.

Fact: While we were on the field, they played the press conferences on the big screen with Foles giving full credit to the Fans for the noise changing the way Hawks had to play the game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fact: While we were on the field, they played the press conferences on the big screen with Foles giving full credit to the Fans for the noise changing the way Hawks had to play the game.
OMG, love that shit. He's a great guy. We are lucky to have him, and the picks....:sneaky:

Best thing that I read earlier, was about the blue collar thing, and that we are a blue collar team. Makes sense....