Things You Did, That Embarrass You Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a target rich topic for me! I look back on my adolescent love for Steve Martin. I memorized a lot of the comedy albums Let's Get Small and Comedy is not Pretty. I then tried to imitate him and failed so badly. I even remember my Dad being embarrassed for me. I'm probably still embarrassing myself with my signature blue font comments (Shut up @Merlin !)

Your turn.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is a target rich topic for me! I look back on my adolescent love for Steve Martin. I memorized a lot of the comedy albums Let's Get Small and Comedy is not Pretty. I then tried to imitate him and failed so badly. I even remember my Dad being embarrassed for me. I'm probably still embarrassing myself with my signature blue font comments (Shut up @Merlin !)

Your turn.

That's not even close to being embarrassing... at least not embarrassing enough.

If you want others to really share, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO ADMIT TO SOMETHING EMBARRASSING.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's not even close to being embarrassing... at least not embarrassing enough.

If you want others to really share, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO ADMIT TO SOMETHING EMBARRASSING.
You bastid!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Your turn.
Yep. I used to have all the Steve Martin albums memorized. I also do a lot of work with unwed mothers.

You're going to have to do better.

oldnotdead

Legend
Having sex with my GF at Woodstock in broad daylight, in a muddy field, surrounded by thousands of people. She was extremely loud, I mean you could be 100 ft away and hear her over the music. All the catcalls, I remember today, but ignored then. LOL

Yeah, we threw a somewhat small blanket over us. But it originally began when people saw her head under the blanket bobbing up and down. The guys around us grinned and nodded and pointed it out to their GFs to try to get their own action. Everyone was stoned so at the time I thought what the hell when we started.

When my son asked me about it when he was in middle school I told him I was in college and doing pharmaceutical research. Yesterday he called me for a favor. He said he disposed of the Oxy the hospital sent home with him for pain. He asked me if I could go to his favorite dispensary for his pain med of choice. I asked him what it was (meaning what type) and he said probably the same stuff I researched at Woodstock. He said to this day he and his friends still joke about it. Somethings a father never lives down.

Damn those were good days!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
When I was nine I had meningitis. The Docs would treat it and it would come back in a few days. I was in and out of the hospital for three months. Every time I’d get it again I had a Spinal Tap. It was necessary to confirm the diagnosis even though they were pretty sure what it was.

Anyway, every time I had to have it done I screamed like it was the most excruciating pain on earth. In hindsight it was not that bad. I don’t like looking back at what a little whimp I was as a kid.