Things I am looking for during the second half of the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Seth Griffith
In no particular order.

1. A Robinson and his effect on the D line and freeing up AD a little more. How impact on our ILBs. Let’s see how much space/blockers he can consume.
2. Gameplan/play calling. McVay is a smart dude. Let’s see the football smarts, memory and a creative balance with the ability to change the game plan based on what defenses and offenses show us. I feel like Staley is great at making adjustments, but I’d like to see them sooner.
3. more TE usage. Let’s get Higbee more looks, Everett involved (whatever that looks like) and hope that Hopkins is being coached up and ready to contribute next year.
4. Goff’s 2nd half needs to show the ability to handle pressure. Let’s get him rolling out, let some plays develop more downfield for him and let’s open the damn playbook up a little bit. I feel like we are saving the playbook for the playoffs, but we need to make the playoffs first.
5. Van Jefferson. I want to see this kid get more targets. We will need him over the 2nd half and even more next year.
I am overall ok with where the team is in terms of scheme, depth and for the most part execution, with the exception of ST’s. Really missing Bones and The Leg.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Me I'm simple .

A NFC West title, then a Conference title, then a S/B title.

That's all,Thank You Very Much.