Things for New Sailors & Visiting Sub Sailors to Know...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
... and check out the cool swag I got in the mail today ;)

From left to right, a piece of the hull, a piece of the sonar sphere, and a piece of the shaft seal.

IMG_5633.JPG

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Only way you underwater boats can take on a real Navy ship is to strip her of electronics and weapons, ya bastids!

Go tell that to the 3/4 of all sunk Japanese shipping sent to Davy Jones locker in WWII :))

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go tell that to the 3/4 of all sunk Japanese shipping sent to Davy Jones locker in WWII :))
You mean the Japanese shipping that the surface fleet helped to sink as well?

Besides, you can't compare that enemy fleet with the greatest surface fleet the World has ever known!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You mean the Japanese shipping that the surface fleet helped to sink as well?

Besides, you can't compare that enemy fleet with the greatest surface fleet the World has ever known!

Biggest mistake the Japanese made at Pearl Harbor ... they left the sub base untouched. Much to their ultimate regret :explode:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Biggest mistake the Japanese made at Pearl Harbor ... they left the sub base untouched. Much to their ultimate regret :explode:
Naw...it was not destroying the dry docks and the fuel depot for the Pacific fleet. IF they had made the dry docks unusable, ships would have to have been towed to the West Coast for repair. As it was, they just needed to refloat the ships and then push them into dry dock nearbye...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Naw...it was not destroying the dry docks and the fuel depot for the Pacific fleet. IF they had made the dry docks unusable, ships would have to have been towed to the West Coast for repair. As it was, they just needed to refloat the ships and then push them into dry dock nearbye...

That was their 2nd biggest mistake ;)

(you're not expecting any admission from me, are you?) :LOL::ROFLMAO::zany: