They had Goff's coach on Sirius today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Right off the top they asked him what he felt was Goff's greatest strength and the answer really surprised me: he said it was how much better Goff was every time he saw him after a layoff.

They discussed that for a little while and he mentioned that year to year he made leaps and bounds after the season, with significantly notable improvement, and that it was after he came back after his freshman season and offseason that the coaches looked at each other and noted that they really had something special in him.

We've all devoured the scouting reports on both these guys like crazy so won't go over the other stuff as it's well known, but I thought his coach coming out with that was nice.

WvuIN02

Starter
I will be so sad if the Rams dont draft Goff. Every day the gap gets wider the more I hear!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You won't have to be sad. It's a done deal. Goff's the pick.

You can celebrate now or wait until they actually turn in the card. But Nike wouldn't have already signed Goff and started the promos for the "might be going 2nd" guy...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

You can celebrate now or wait until they actually turn in the card. But Nike wouldn't have already signed Goff and started the promos for the "might be going 2nd" guy...

I think it is Goff too but I read that Nike signed Wentz also.......so they don't even know for sure.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really don't care who they take tbh. I prefer Goff but you know Wentz brings things to the table too that are tried and true. I think both are going to be above average QBs in this league at a minimum and IMO they both have enormously high ceilings.

I just want to buy my effin jersey. It's gonna be a special order blue 'n yellow for whichever guy they take.

nighttrain

Legend
I really don't care who they take tbh. I prefer Goff but you know Wentz brings things to the table too that are tried and true. I think both are going to be above average QBs in this league at a minimum and IMO they both have enormously high ceilings.

I just want to buy my effin jersey. It's gonna be a special order blue 'n yellow for whichever guy they take.
those ugly blue and yellows?

train

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So none of the improvement was in his bench press or squats either? What does that mean really??
This race for #1 is really getting kinda funny....Why not just go on skills & projections...Improve after a layoff...okay....doesn't everyone that continues to work get better?

nighttrain

Legend
SB was able to squat lift at 500 lbs, no weak kneed baby boy, injuries injuries ruined him
train

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I'm still holding out hope for Wentz and the yellow and blues are ugly and always looked cheap, the navy and gold is a much better look.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I'm still holding out hope for Wentz and the yellow and blues are ugly and always looked cheap, the navy and gold is a much better look.

0 for 2; Please try again. :boxing:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Nah they sign many guys prior to the draft, not worried about that.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For the record I don't expect a former coach to say anything negative about either player and I'm sure with all the interviews they come up with different ways to talk up their player. My God even Sam Elliott in draft had good things to say about Bo Callahan.
V2-140409943.jpg&MaxW=1400&MaxH=1400

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The throwback yellow and blues look cheap

But the yellow and blues from the 70's and 80's are awesome

FrankenRam

Starter
A coach's comments ofna player is all but meaningless. It's like havin' the kid's parents say nice stuff about him. It's not informative.....it's expected.

'But'....., had he said some not so pleasant things......that would be noteworthy.