These last two losses were so bad!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
That it made me long for Fisher ball and I'm serious that is how bad it's getting. I could not even bring myself to look at this board yesterday. McVay does not have his team ready to play at the start of these games that were losses and channeling his inner Martz is hard to stomach. Also Goff looks like he has been Bulgerized , the last days of Mark Bulger.

fearsomefour

Legend
I’m assuming the OP was missing blue font?
McVay does have some Martzian qualities but no where near as crazy and self sabotaging.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I won’t go so far as missing fisher, but I do miss when our STs were good enough to win games even when the offense couldn’t score. Our ST play has been disappointing all season except for Hekker reminding us of just how good he is.
I’d have to say STs have been the most consistent letdown this year. We’ve won games despite them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is the kind of take that put's it all into perspective.

I do agree that the SF & MIA losses were brutal though. SF more so.

Psycho_X

Legend

I stopped at Fisherball. Seriously, some of you need to just stop watching the Rams the rest of the year and when a new game comes up just watch a game from the 2016 season as punishment for your crimes. And if that doesn't convince you just start working your way back in time. You have a good decade worth of football to watch before McVay was here to get you some perspective.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That it made me long for Fisher ball and I'm serious that is how bad it's getting.
Miss drafting in the first 5 picks? Well, there's plenty of room on the Jets bandwagon, they'll be drafting there for the next couple years.

Jeff Fisher- 31 wins in 77 games
Sean McVay- 38 wins in 56 games
McVay would have to lose his next 38 straight games in order to equal Fisher winning % of 40.4

Last edited:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We are five and fucking three. Sheeeeesh. Tough fucking crowd round here lately.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I stopped at Fisherball. Seriously, some of you need to just stop watching the Rams the rest of the year and when a new game comes up just watch a game from the 2016 season as punishment for your crimes. And if that doesn't convince you just start working your way back in time. You have a good decade worth of football to watch before McVay was here to get you some perspective.

P.O.T.M.