Then and now!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
I remember loving the offseason because we could go out and make our team better. And after Martz we rarely did... I remember signing a 3rd string linebacker to start for us on the strong side or a 43 year old tight end who went to 7 probowls back in the eighties when he was in his prime. I could be wrong but it always seemed like we'd miss on the homeruns and take the guys no one else wanted. and then BAM! this was fun to see! #! and 2 more in the top 5 (and then there's Suh). One year my 8 year old (then 5 or 6) asked me why we root for the Rams when they always lose and I told him it's because men don't quit and because it's important to be loyal. I'll be wearing my Bulger jersey to watch the Rams beat the Vikings this year just to show we always stayed loyal!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ctful-trade-acquisitions-rams-browns-power-up

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One small consideration is that FA's normally don't choose a losing team in a smallish market to get that missing Championship....

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
"Then and now"? Wasn 't that a Pink Floyd song?
Or was it "Us and them"?
I dunno....that was a long time ago.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

P.S. BTW who in the world was the 43 year old Tight End?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm trying to forget those days when Adam Goldberg was the best O lineman. :baghead:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm trying to forget those days when Adam Goldberg was the best O lineman. :baghead:
AKT-40.jpg