The Win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
There it was, in the middle of the field, two warriors (Bradford & Long) embracing in pure joy. You could tell by the way they met and hugged that this was something special...., a new beginning with promises of more to come....a celebration of sorts, the signaling of a new era and this win, the first of many to follow. I found the display between them meaningful on many levels, it was like instinctively they knew that this win, this lovely win was not just a singular victory but a validation that at last the Rams had transitioned from years of frustration and sadness into one of hope and a promise of better things to come.

Ah yes, it's been a long time in coming, but this Sunday was special, after all, how long had it been since this team had actually battled back from such adversity and seemingly over come even the demons of referee substitution and incompetence....and finally this little quote: . “Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”
--Paul "Bear" Bryant
:woooot:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Good stuff man! Today I'm actually enjoying my Monday. It's been a long time since I was able to walk into work with my Rams coffee cup while feeling good about it. Happy Monday to all, and lets get ready for the Bears!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
ramsince62 said:
There it was, in the middle of the field, two warriors (Bradford & Long) embracing in pure joy. You could tell by the way they met and hugged that this was something special...., a new beginning with promises of more to come....a celebration of sorts, the signaling of a new era and this win, the first of many to follow. I found the display between them meaningful on many levels, it was like instinctively they knew that this win, this lovely win was not just a singular victory but a validation that at last the Rams had transitioned from years of frustration and sadness into one of hope and a promise of better things to come.

Ah yes, it's been a long time in coming, but this Sunday was special, after all, how long had it been since this team had actually battled back from such adversity and seemingly over come even the demons of referee substitution and incompetence....and finally this little quote: . “Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”
--Paul "Bear" Bryant
Wow, dude. That just gave me chills.
Straight like that!!!

GO RAMS!!!!

cfin5256

Rookie
Young Ram said:
That exchange between him and Long was awesome.

Someone that's capable should make a gif of this. It was close to my favorite moment.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
ramsince62 said:

--Paul "Bear" Bryant

Yeah it's pretty apparent those two are close friends .
Watching the post game after seeing that and the way Howie could barely contain his elation I get the drift Sam has been to the Long family home and Howie is proud of his boy and his good friend

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You got that right 62. You brought one of my favorites to mind with that post my Brudda...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5YvRlQBPSc[/youtube]